Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Well it is wet and wild Wednesday.......hoping again for another hot night! We will see!:devil:

Most erotic thing I've read all day! Yummmm indeed.

Hey darling, a whole new take on "eating pussy"!
Talking of delicious, I blame my bees for our present predicament. I just had to complete the honey harvest the couple of days before we left, so packing was a mad dash. But I've brought fresh comb honey with me for lazy breakfasts. Crunched onto toast, golden flow oozing and spurting out of it as you spread it - oh, sexy yum! xx

Yes but no toast in bed. Too many crumbs. Anyway last night there was some “eating pussy” which was then followed by getting laid!!!

Yes.

I’ve shared often in here, I should share my current sexual woes... :(

I’m having one of my occasional ‘sexual headache’ phases. It’s horrid. As I approach orgasm, I may or may not get a sudden feeling like someone shoving two steel rods up the back of my neck into my brain. Followed by a pounding headache which can last from two minutes to several hours. I think the phrase is ‘buzz-kill’... :(

I’ve had this before, I know it doesn’t last forever, I know it doesn’t happen every time, it doesn’t stop me enjoying everything else, just the orgasm.

But I wish it would stop now... :mad:

Yes.

I’ve shared often in here, I should share my current sexual woes... :(

I’m having one of my occasional ‘sexual headache’ phases. It’s horrid. As I approach orgasm, I may or may not get a sudden feeling like someone shoving two steel rods up the back of my neck into my brain. Followed by a pounding headache which can last from two minutes to several hours. I think the phrase is ‘buzz-kill’... :(

I’ve had this before, I know it doesn’t last forever, I know it doesn’t happen every time, it doesn’t stop me enjoying everything else, just the orgasm.

But I wish it would stop now... :mad:

Migraine. Been there. Do migraine pain drugs before sex. Sometimes even Tylenol will help If you take it before. Also Calcium channel blockers prescribed to help migraine help. Antidepressants and antiseizure meds will stop you from having an orgasm and or make the headpain. PM me if you wish
:):):):):):)

Migraine. Been there. Do migraine pain drugs before sex. Sometimes even Tylenol will help If you take it before. Also Calcium channel blockers prescribed to help migraine help. Antidepressants and antiseizure meds will stop you from having an orgasm and or make the headpain. PM me if you wish
:):):):):):)

Thank you for the advice. :) From what I’ve read though, it’s very definitely not migraine. Some medical advice suggests beta blockers, but I’d want that to be my doctor’s call. I’m not taking anti-depressants or anti-seizure meds, and I have no trouble cumming, it’s just that sometimes at the moment it really makes my head hurt!

Nope. I had surgery 10 days ago, and I'm out of action until the swelling goes down.

Nope.

Although my wife did ask how long it's been. I know, but didn't answer. I'm not falling into THAT trap again. :p

This morning, yes. Me on top at first, plenty of changes of position. Very sensual. Two orgasms for me and one for him.

Late last night after getting home from the club. It was more getting fucked than getting laid :devil:

L:rose:

Not last night or today....but I did get hot love making last weekend! This weekend I am "kind of blue" as Miles Davis plays on the stereo.....sigh.

Looks like I won't be getting laid til tomorrow. When my wife gets back from her boyfriends.

Back