Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

You'll have to wait Simon - I bought two different variants and we haven't tested the second one yet. :D

Oh I can see what's going on: you're so rarely flaccid that there's been no opportunity to get the first one off and the second one on! Ask a great aunt round for a cup a tea, and have a cold shower while she's on her way. That will sort it for you! :D:D

Oh I can see what's going on: you're so rarely flaccid that there's been no opportunity to get the first one off and the second one on! Ask a great aunt round for a cup a tea, and have a cold shower while she's on her way. That will sort it for you! :D:D

I have to say, the morning wood count over the festive season was extraordinarily high :D

I like the new ring very much. It's aluminium, I think, so very light. Fits perfectly. I will photograph it for your thread. In situ, probably :devil:

I have to say, the morning wood count over the festive season was extraordinarily high :D ...

For a fit bloke: bashing the bedsprings into the night, deep satisfied sleep, wow are we ready for more in the morning! ;) xx

ps I realise in your case, much of this has nothing to do with the bed, but you know what I mean!

Not last night. But she did make a booking with me for this morning. She'll be waking soon.

Yes. What started out as a quiet night and just snuggling under the covers evolved into something else and soon the bed springs were squeaking in protest.

Back