Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Surprisingly, yes.

"For the first time in forever..." :p

Gotta love freezing temperatures and my wife's car not starting. ;)

No. Not in a few days. My "older" friend came over on Sunday and took care of me.

I'm hoping Saturday when my wife gets back. Providing she's not too jet lagged

My woman, expecting to be home early from work, phoned to ask if I would bed her asap to begin the weekend. What does a good man do?! :)

Took her to bouncing on the bed and yelping, just with the fingers of both hands and my 'commentary' on how zesty she was. Oh the bouncing and yelping! Then she's like "Get into me and NOW!" What does a good man do?! :D

Dragged her to the corner of the bed so I could stand at her, her legs on my elbows. OH OH the delish of first penetration into still clenching, sopping puffed up puss! All she wanted then was Ram! Ram! Ram! till the Ropes! What does a good man do?! :cool:

My woman, expecting to be home early from work, phoned to ask if I would bed her asap to begin the weekend. What does a good man do?! :)

Took her to bouncing on the bed and yelping, just with the fingers of both hands and my 'commentary' on how zesty she was. Oh the bouncing and yelping! Then she's like "Get into me and NOW!" What does a good man do?! :D

Dragged her to the corner of the bed so I could stand at her, her legs on my elbows. OH OH the delish of first penetration into still clenching, sopping puffed up puss! All she wanted then was Ram! Ram! Ram! till the Ropes! What does a good man do?! :cool:

Let’s ask a good man and find out. :D

Bravo! 👏

Yes.

My romp was surprisingly intense on the side of my wife too, although Simon probably gets more practice. Not with my wife, you pervs. He gets more practice in general. :p

Back