Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes! But

My husband and I did hook up last night. Yeah!!! Then he left me this morning for a quick work trip across the state.

However we have to be much quieter and faster. We are in the process of building a new home, and the original plan was to just stay in ours, however over the holidays we received an unsolicited offer. Since I never want to take on too much (sarcasm) we sold our house, and moved into our rental condo...

I am sort of regretting it. Our house was a 4 bedroom with a finished basement, lots of space. Well now we have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's good our girls are only 6 and 4, but even being that age they both figured out that sharing a bedroom is not as much fun as they thought. So much for the whole adventure thing.

So sex and orgasms with my husband have been slow to cum by. However he did buy me a PalmPower massager.I should say that it is amazing! (Really I had 3 orgasms using it yesterday.. no time so far today) So at least I can satisfy myself once everyone is gone to work and school..

Since we moved in we have had intercourse 3 times. He has had 3 handjobs with complete orgasms, 4 ruined orgasms (I have to keep him on his toes) We have been here a month.

I know first world problems

My husband and I did hook up last night. Yeah!!! Then he left me this morning for a quick work trip across the state.

However we have to be much quieter and faster. We are in the process of building a new home, and the original plan was to just stay in ours, however over the holidays we received an unsolicited offer. Since I never want to take on too much (sarcasm) we sold our house, and moved into our rental condo...

I am sort of regretting it. Our house was a 4 bedroom with a finished basement, lots of space. Well now we have 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It's good our girls are only 6 and 4, but even being that age they both figured out that sharing a bedroom is not as much fun as they thought. So much for the whole adventure thing.

So sex and orgasms with my husband have been slow to cum by. However he did buy me a PalmPower massager.I should say that it is amazing! (Really I had 3 orgasms using it yesterday.. no time so far today) So at least I can satisfy myself once everyone is gone to work and school..

Since we moved in we have had intercourse 3 times. He has had 3 handjobs with complete orgasms, 4 ruined orgasms (I have to keep him on his toes) We have been here a month.

I know first world problems

The good thing is you can put on a naked avatar picture now you've reached 100 posts ;) :D

No. He drew my attention to his impressive morning wood, but then leapt out of bed and made breakfast! Presumably standing a little further back from the stove than normal ;)

It's OK, though. I'm promised a full service before dinner :devil:

No. He drew my attention to his impressive morning wood, but then leapt out of bed and made breakfast! Presumably standing a little further back from the stove than normal ;)

It's OK, though. I'm promised a full service before dinner :devil:

Lol. In my house if you show it, I get to use it. It's a rule. :cool:

I did and he was more enthusiastic than normal so I am a little sore. :eek:

Lol. In my house if you show it, I get to use it. It's a rule. :cool:

I did and he was more enthusiastic than normal so I am a little sore. :eek:

That's a good rule. :devil: That's how it usually goes in my house, too, so I was quite surprised! There wouldn't have been long to play, though, and it has had the effect of having me thinking all day about what it felt like in my hand, all silky, hard and long *drifts off momentarily*. And I shall be reacquainting myself with all those qualities before too long :)

Having shown my morning wood to my good woman this morning, in order to arouse her ardour (and, it was certainly "arder" ;)) I gave her several hours out on the piste to think about it.

And then, and then... Back in the apartment, freshly bathed after a cold day on the slopes, I knelt between her thighs and indulged my every whim (and some of hers). She returned the favour, manually, so to speak, and then I spanked her thoroughly with a paddle and then a flogger, while she used the "Womaniser" on her clit. Some delicious reciprocal oral then followed, before we fucked, comprehensively, to mutual orgasms - my first, her third.

Not sure my thighs are up to ski-ing tomorrow, though...:devil:

YKINMKATOK
(Your Kink Is Not My Kink And That's OK)

Oops! Forgot you don't like guys right? ;) :)

Having shown my morning wood to my good woman this morning, in order to arouse her ardour (and, it was certainly "arder" ;)) I gave her several hours out on the piste to think about it.

And then, and then... Back in the apartment, freshly bathed after a cold day on the slopes, I knelt between her thighs and indulged my every whim (and some of hers). She returned the favour, manually, so to speak, and then I spanked her thoroughly with a paddle and then a flogger, while she used the "Womaniser" on her clit. Some delicious reciprocal oral then followed, before we fucked, comprehensively, to mutual orgasms - my first, her third.

Not sure my thighs are up to ski-ing tomorrow, though...:devil:

Are you still in Italy? So jelly :heart:

Whaatt...lol

Hubby's been good to me :)

Okay, now you're all making me jelly lol

Back