Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

What a fantastic thing to read, that's put a smile on my face :heart:

Bit short on details, though. Just saying... :D

*Numi brings us back to the real story ... :)*

Mind, Honey, if you tell Numi the whole tale of how it was, I can cope OK with being copied in to girly talk! xx :rose:

Very lovely to see your post, Honey. The exclamation marks suggest to me that the dude did good. A few of us on here would be down on him hard if he hadn't! xx

Wait! You want to go down on Honey's dude?! :eek:

What a fantastic thing to read, that's put a smile on my face :heart:

Bit short on details, though. Just saying... :D

*Numi brings us back to the real story ... :)*

Mind, Honey, if you tell Numi the whole tale of how it was, I can cope OK with being copied in to girly talk! xx :rose:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Today i am basking in the deliciousness, but I promise to elaborate at least a little bit, soon.

I can’t wait till she gets home, within five minutes, her legs will be in the air, and I will be pumping her like crazy...welcome home honey.....

I edged him mercilessly last night and again this morning. Making him take his zinc and save up for me until Wednesday morning! :heart:

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Today i am basking in the deliciousness, but I promise to elaborate at least a little bit, soon.

Kissing him was a delight. I could have kissed him for a week at least.

He unhooked my bra with one swift flick of his thumb, like a fucking pro.

His attentiveness and concern for my comfort and pleasure earned him a special reward that I enjoyed as much as he did. ;)

Kissing him was a delight. I could have kissed him for a week at least.

He unhooked my bra with one swift flick of his thumb, like a fucking pro.

His attentiveness and concern for my comfort and pleasure earned him a special reward that I enjoyed as much as he did. ;)

Hey, Honey. So very lovely. I'll confess: reading that I'm thinking, 'man after my own heart'. I'd glad for him, gorgeous. He's found the woman of his desires I'm sure. xx

Back