Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Well, hmmmm did it?

I'm on a trip and my friend who I am here with (it's a trip through her work she does sales, she does well- they send her on this trip with lots of people who do sales)

She clearly had something set up with this guy- I kinda got paired up with his friend.

We go back to his room and get going (my friend and his friend go back to our room).

I get it out of his pants, play with it a little and then give it a lick, base to tip. As my mouth hits his tip he sprays me with his cum.

So did it?

Bummer!

Was he unable to lift it again?

Well, hmmmm did it?

I'm on a trip and my friend who I am here with (it's a trip through her work she does sales, she does well- they send her on this trip with lots of people who do sales)

She clearly had something set up with this guy- I kinda got paired up with his friend.

We go back to his room and get going (my friend and his friend go back to our room).

I get it out of his pants, play with it a little and then give it a lick, base to tip. As my mouth hits his tip he sprays me with his cum.

So did it?

I wouldn't count it.

Yes I did. This morning before my wife left for work. I tried to convince her to stay on home on this stormy wintery day, but no luck. She's a dedicated employee. So now I'm left to my own carnal pursuits.

My woman's off work tomorrow. She's come home today and asked if we can keep the bedroom nice and cosy in the morning ... :)

Well it is "Fucking Friday" and here is hoping for a good night with the SO. She said she is in a "mood" so we will see ......but knowing how "moods" change I hope she will be in the "mood" all day into the night.......:rolleyes:

3 times today. One romp spanned the entire episode of survivor and then some... We had to replay it later when we were not so frenzied

Back