Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes. Last night. I was surprised, but I didn’t complain.

And then, later, it happened again. Even more surprised, still didn’t complain. :D

Not yet, but I will be in the process of getting laid in about two hours.

After a light lunch we went to bed.
We'd worked hard all morning on the land and thought we'd sleep then fuck.
But we fucked then slept. Better way round. Damn I'm big again now thinking about it. Something about the way she gripped my thighs while I lunged into her, her calves at my shoulders. Lunge and screw, and those fingernails digging into me. :cool:

After a light lunch we went to bed.
We'd worked hard all morning on the land and thought we'd sleep then fuck.
But we fucked then slept. Better way round. Damn I'm big again now thinking about it. Something about the way she gripped my thighs while I lunged into her, her calves at my shoulders. Lunge and screw, and those fingernails digging into me. :cool:

Sounds like fun, Si... :D

Yes

Last night was amazing and definitely needed after a long week of work though was the 2nd night in a row

The Bastard...

I was supposed to this morning, however I guess he decided to do something else... men 🙄 Haha
Before then... it's been about 2 weeks.

I did! After my wife and I got home from the gym. She worked out with her boyfriend. Then we had our own work out session!

Friends with benefits night out

After a long business day today, I called up my old friend with benefits who just got out of work as well and invited her to my apartment to have some "fun". 30 minutes later we're in the shower washing each others bodies. I tell her to wash off my 6 and a half inch penis that's been at attention the whole time. She rinses it off but gets cheeky and says she'll wash it off more thoroughly AFTER it freshens up her pussy. With that said, I immediately bend her over to fuck her from behind, holding her curvy hips as I pound into her hard. After I play with her clit to make her cum, she bends down to lick all of her juices from my cock top to bottom. We finish up in the shower then we jump into bed. I jump in behind her and enter her warm pussy while I'm spooning her. Then she gets on top to ride me. I enjoy the view of her 5'8"figure, her wide hips and nice flat stomach were nice place holders for my hands to hold onto. As she was going faster in her rhythm, her big D cup tits were jumping up and down. They were begging to be groped! I leaned forward to get the right angle to drill my dick up into her fast while mauling her left tit with my hand and sucking and nibbling hard on the other breast. That put us both over the edge and both came hard at the same time. Since we both had long days, we both knocked out right after that. I woke up about an hour later(right now) to find that she's still partially on top of me and I'm still partially in her! We're definitely going to be horny for round 2 in the morning! :devil:

Last night...was a great way to go to bed. One of you out there got me more than hot and bothered...thank you!

About half hour ago. It's a holiday in my area. So wifey and I had a bit of afternoon delight!

I'm donating my orifices to my two special loves for the whole weekend. So hopefully in about 3 hours.

Noooo...

...and it's been weeks!

Will likely be a while longer still, as my man's had a wicked case of sciatica.

Back