Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Both. In fact, the second was relatively recent. Recent enough that his affection is still working its way out of me. :devil:

Nope and I might as well start collecting cats now. Statues, I am not big on fur everywhere.

This morning ... and I wouldn't say I got laid - I got fucked! :D

Lucky you. Everybody in this household will be here tonight, so something should happen. It's been a few days. or check the masturbation thread for my response tomorrow.

Lucky you. Everybody in this household will be here tonight, so something should happen. It's been a few days. or check the masturbation thread for my response tomorrow.

I'll be checking for sure!

It just happened. He spooned against me as we were waking up and I felt like I was
being robbed at gunpoint because of being poked in the back by his huge morning wood.
(he must have been dreaming about Jennifer Aniston again lol)

I told him, "I'm not that kind of girl" and half-heartedly tried to wiggle out of his
grasp but he told me I 'was" that kind of girl and that he knew it was true because
he heard it from "a bunch of guys at work."

I protested a little more and made excuses for why we didn't have time for this and had to get up
but he wasn't having it. He made me take it "where I deserved it" and there wasn't a thing I could do to stop him :D

It just happened. He spooned against me as we were waking up and I felt like I was
being robbed at gunpoint because of being poked in the back by his huge morning wood.

I told him, "I'm not that kind of girl" and half-heartedly tried to wiggle out of his
grasp but he told me I 'was" that kind of girl and that he knew it was true because

I protested a little more and made excuses for why we didn't have time for this and had to get up
but he wasn't having it. He made me take it "where I deserved it" and there wasn't a thing I could do to stop him :D

Left your night stick in another room did ya? He had to loan you his? ;)

Left your night stick in another room did ya? He had to loan you his? ;)

He didn't loan me jack - he was totally using his nightstick on me!

I suppose I could have kung fu'd his ass a little (I'm a Krav Maga gal) but, like I said, I was only pretending to protest. I actually really, really enjoyed it! :D

After reading this and your new av I’m pretty sure I’ll be posting here tomorrow again :devil: New alarm clock for the wife tomorrow :D

Back