Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Tonight is "Fucking Friday"......hope have as much fun as "Wet and Wild Wednesday"!

A gorgeous day and a good forecast for the evening, so we packed picnic food and a bottle of chilled white wine and headed through the fields to our favourite picnic spot, high above the valley below, where it's easy to see and less easy to be seen.

We spread out the picnic rug, poured the wine and lay back lazily, still clothed, to eat a small amount of food. A second glass of wine followed, after which hands started to wander, languidly at first, then more urgently. I love open air cunnilingus, so switched tactics, licking her devouringly until her cries echoed around the hillside.

Then she returned the favour, and how! She has a talented tongue, and a teasing imagination, very valuable assets! Then we fucked, lengthily, doggy style at first, then 'spoons' before she came again. Then we slowed right down, enjoying every movement, until I could wait no longer.

By now the sun was getting low. We walked back through the fields, grinning. :)

I'll be checking for sure!

It just happened. He spooned against me as we were waking up and I felt like I was
being robbed at gunpoint because of being poked in the back by his huge morning wood.
(he must have been dreaming about Jennifer Aniston again lol)

I told him, "I'm not that kind of girl" and half-heartedly tried to wiggle out of his
grasp but he told me I 'was" that kind of girl and that he knew it was true because
he heard it from "a bunch of guys at work."

I protested a little more and made excuses for why we didn't have time for this and had to get up
but he wasn't having it. He made me take it "where I deserved it" and there wasn't a thing I could do to stop him :D

Mmm Liz. Typing this reply one handed re-reading! Mmmm

Back