Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night!

Yes. Last night! Came home to find the wife wearing a low-cut, black and white summer dress, black thigh highs, and sheer black panties (that she wore to the office). She was very sexy! Under the low cut top she had on a sexy black bralette which perfectly presented her breasts. After dinner, while sitting on our back deck, the wife kept flashing her pussy in a teasing manner. Her pussy was so visible through her sheer panties. I couldn't resist any longer. I walked over to her, slipped her panties off, spread her legs and licked her pussy while softly playing with her asshole. She was very wet and tasted amazing! This went on for 10 minutes or so. Then we went inside to our living room. I bent her over the couch and massaged her clit and licked her pussy and ass some more with my tongue. She begged for my cock. I sat her on top of me, slipped my long thick cock into her wet pussy and fucked her until I came filling her with cum. Seconds after, breathing heavy and moaning, she came as well. I think the neighbors got a good show as we don't have any blinds. Hoping for round two tonight!

Last night. On my new couch.

Went for a while. Worked up a sweat. Big load of cum

Last night, after a day of some sexy teasing and sexting, came home to a very horny and wet wife. She was asleep by time I came to bed but she listened and went to sleep with no panties, started rubbing her thighs and body, spread her legs and once she was wet from the touching slid into her slowly. Started off slow but eventually she needed it fast and hard :devil:

Nope. I'm almost surprised by that. I guess I should have worn a button that said 'EAGER AND AVAILABLE'.

Nope. I'm almost surprised by that. I guess I should have worn a button that said 'EAGER AND AVAILABLE'.

I need a whole outfit. Maybe a spot light so I am more visable.
Nope. Not today or yesterday or in the past month.

AHHHH,

Fucked the cute guy from my office after a work happy hour, first time since March!

Noooooooo idea if we will ever speak of it again.

Back