Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Shocking...the earlier offers and mentions of nookie...rescinded. I am glad I started cooling my fucking jets, almost from the moment he picked me up after work today. Even when he mentioned wanting me for dessert instead of grabbing ice cream on our evening walk, I had that feeling I was going to get Heismann'd (as in image of college football trophy with player giving the stuff arm).

Shocking...the earlier offers and mentions of nookie...rescinded. I am glad I started cooling my fucking jets, almost from the moment he picked me up after work today. Even when he mentioned wanting me for dessert instead of grabbing ice cream on our evening walk, I had that feeling I was going to get Heismann'd (as in image of college football trophy with player giving the stuff arm).

Sorry, hun.

At least you got the offer...

No. My usual answer

Had a great time. I put an anal plug in and we both masturbated ogether. Soon she was working my plug with her thigh while she was vibing her clit. Before you know it we both had huge orgasms. I came all over her belly. Being a gentleman i licked her clean. 💗

Yep. Mr. and I didn't wake til 10 am and then laid around til noon talking and then he bent me over the bed before he went to work ;)

Mmhhmmm. We went to bed around 1am after I asked the Mr. if he would watch me pet my pussy. I am perpetually horny.

While I did he twisted and tweaked my nipples. After a while of teasing he had me get out my favourite massager and put it on my clit as he stuffed me. I came very hard two times back to back and was so sensitive I could not close my legs.

He was not done yet though. He then had me suck him to completion covering my swollen nipples in cum. I am sporting slightly tender nips and am tired as heck after being up til almost 3am having sex but I feel soooo good!

Back