Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night, my fiancé came home early hours of the morning, I was naked on the settee and we had a 2 hour session

No - but I'm pretty sure I saw someone in the elevator at work who just got really, REALLY laid :)

Nope. It's been quite some time! I did give him a nice long blow job yesterday. My favorite part was when he wrapped his fist in my hair and roughly guided me along, his cock got so swelled! I was almost certain it was going to lead to "more". Maybe we'll get to finish that bj today....

Nope. It's been quite some time! I did give him a nice long blow job yesterday. My favorite part was when he wrapped his fist in my hair and roughly guided me along, his cock got so swelled! I was almost certain it was going to lead to "more". Maybe we'll get to finish that bj today....

Why has it been quite some time?

Why has it been quite some time?

I've been quite sad. Although a lil hanky panky would certainly cheer me up! I keep saying I won't initiate, but I can't help myself. We haven't been able to get past the warm up stage and onto the main act in a number of months. *pout*

About an hour ago. Afterward went into the bathroom to clean up. Still feeling that after sex tingling, found myself masturbating in front of the mirror and cumming again :eek:

I've been quite sad. Although a lil hanky panky would certainly cheer me up! I keep saying I won't initiate, but I can't help myself. We haven't been able to get past the warm up stage and onto the main act in a number of months. *pout*

what seems to be stopping you?

Went back to ex-bf. Last night was first night together as a "couple". For him it was all about angry sex, for me it was fantastic sex, came multiple times. Didn't realize how much I missed the feel of a real cock inside me.

Back