Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

No partner sex since Saturday night as my wife left for a short vacation on Sunday morning, but I might just set a new personal best masturbation record for a week. 😁

Well thanks to my sleeping pill I even took pictures to prove it. lol The finish was not in me though. My right tit got most of it.

Well thanks to my sleeping pill I even took pictures to prove it. lol The finish was not in me though. My right tit got most of it.

Damn Sassy, that's a hot finish anyway! Did you get yours before he shot on you?

None for me since Sunday...but maybe tonight! :)

Last night, received a handjob, missionary sex to completion, finger fucked her to completion.

This morning, in the bathroom, ate her pussy, fucked her doggy, she knelt and gave me a blowjob, I turned her to face the wall and bit her shoulder and finger fucked her to completion, then finished by kneeling and eating her pussy while fingering her ass. (Eating pussy while she's standing was a new one for me.)

Yes! a semi-joking suggestion turned into "let's actually do this" and fwb and I found ourselves at Good Vibrations toy-shopping, and later on I found myself on the receiving end of a 'strapless' strapon, which was a new and fun experience. She had fun with it, I got into it, good times for everyone.

No. Not in four months. Big issues going on for my wife including some abdominal tenderness let me say. But this lazy afternoon has been a good time to try a little pleasure for her. Caressing, kissing, fingerwork. She offered to suck me but no, this was a little sensual therapy for her. My cock can wait.

No, but tonight is the night! My wife had surgery three months ago, and sex has been forbidden until this week. Both of us are ready!

Had to take a rain check..

A text to my husband..

“It’s 2:18, and you have company. I suggest a rain check to tomorrow night.”

Now he is being bitch husband. When he gets home from work he better be in a better mood..

A text to my husband..

“It’s 2:18, and you have company. I suggest a rain check to tomorrow night.”

Now he is being bitch husband. When he gets home from work he better be in a better mood..

I got the rain check too. Worked too late into the evening and one of my kids was in my bed by the time I crawled into bed.

Back