Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

No. My wife is not up to penetrative sex just now. But we had some really sensual explorations which led to me getting some delicious oral from her, and her being wet and aroused enough for some of the fingerwork she has adored for years. Just some and then it was enough for her. I'm really really pleased we did what we did and both were able to leave it there, happy and making out. :cool:

A no for me for today...No for yesterday...and alas...far too many no's over the past months <pout>

No and no and probably not until sometime next week. That's unfortunate because, um, I'm kinda in the mood. Maybe I should be proactive, go out, and make it happen with someone new. Or maybe I will take the simpler route and just stay home alone, drink some wine, read a book, watch a movie, and masturbate.

No and no and probably not until sometime next week. That's unfortunate because, um, I'm kinda in the mood. Maybe I should be proactive, go out, and make it happen with someone new. Or maybe I will take the simpler route and just stay home alone, drink some wine, read a book, watch a movie, and masturbate.

I have wine, a book and we can rent anything you like :)

oh my god did I (about 15 minutes ago)!!! :D :nana: :heart:

(mommy really needs to take a shower before she comes downstairs this morning :devil: )

I did, twice! Morning and evening, not two on the trot as that would be ridiculous. X:D

Lost a bet with a friend I was so surprised!

Back