Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Nada.

Although I'm told it was momentarily considered and discarded

So the next time she wants it, regardless of how bad you do, tell her to go get bent! More guys need to do this! Never EVER let a woman hold sex over you. Youu have the dick, without it, she aint getting boned! Its about time some of you guys need to start showing your ladies that your hand is 100x better than any pussy they offer. Especially when they try to hold out or refuse sex. Remember, dont get mad, dont get frustrated, jack off and get EVEN! Is it good for a relationship? hell no its not, but two can play games just as well as one!

So the next time she wants it, regardless of how bad you do, tell her to go get bent! More guys need to do this! Never EVER let a woman hold sex over you. Youu have the dick, without it, she aint getting boned! Its about time some of you guys need to start showing your ladies that your hand is 100x better than any pussy they offer. Especially when they try to hold out or refuse sex. Remember, dont get mad, dont get frustrated, jack off and get EVEN! Is it good for a relationship? hell no its not, but two can play games just as well as one!

QFT. Bill Burr also has a hilarious stand up routine based on this very thing. Funny and true.

My toys last longer. :kiss:

Yeah well....thats a all together differnt topic! Lol
LIke an old kissing aunt of mine who lives off grid always says, "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle"...... always have a spare battery or two around, ya never know when your gonna want Bob over for a visit." Bless her heart!

She sucked me off unexpectedly in the bathroom this morning when I was putting my tie on. I was then told I was not to touch or play all week to be ready to burst for a friday hotel date, which between the blowjob and being told that is the only thing on my mind now.

Mmm. Yep. My lady friend stayed over. Once last night and again this morning. Gosh her ass is amazing. Came hard..

I have in the past. I was just surprised it had even crossed her mind

I did not get laid last night cus I was at a Boy George concert and didn't get home until 230 this morning too tired to do anything but drool on my pillow, lol. Maybe tonite though :devil:

About four hours ago then he fell asleep, I tried but couldn't quite stay asleep.

Yes and now I've been wide awake since. 😡 he fell right back asleep, and now his alarm clock is going off. If he hits snooze one more time, I'm going to shove that alarm clock up his ass. Im tired and cranky!

Yes and now I've been wide awake since. 😡 he fell right back asleep, and now his alarm clock is going off. If he hits snooze one more time, I'm going to shove that alarm clock up his ass. Im tired and cranky!

LOL He might just like it ;)

I can imagine how frustrating it may be ... it just isn't our fault: at times it's really hard to keep those eyelids up after cumming :rolleyes:

Oh im used to it. I just have really bad insomnia. So sometimes it really sucks not being able to get back ro sleep. Im envious of his ability to sleep so easily.

Back