Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

I did. I got ganged up on by two very good friends. I was powerless to resist.

I was so tired, I just gave him a blow job, rolled over and fell back asleep. I woke up thinking "um sex would have been less work" :rolleyes:

Last night yes...After going out, came home and put her plug in her and a remote vibe... had fun teasing her with the vibe until eventually removed it and slipped inside her her.... she ended up on top riding me until I came.

Picked up my friend from the airport who was going to be in town on business. His business partner was flying in later. I stroked my friend's crotch when he got in the car. He eventually started stroking himself as we drove to his hotel. I parked in the parking lot and leaned over to suck him. I got on top of him and rode him until he came. He checked in and I went up with him to his room. We were making out in the elevator and by the time we got to his room, all we wanted to do was fuck. He fucked me deep and fast on the bed. Then we went out on the balcony and he took me from behind up against the railing, overlooking the street. After we finished fucking we went for a walk at a park nearby. It was pretty secluded, not many people around. We ended up in one of those gazebos, to take a break. I told him to sit on the picnic table. I sat down on the bench. Unzipped his pants, took his cock out and was sucking him.

When we got back to his hotel room, we spent some time in the shower. We didn't realize that at some point, his business partner had gotten there. We came out of the bathroom - wet, naked, horny and he threw me on the bed. That's when we noticed his business partner there.

It eventually turned into a threesome.

Picked up my friend from the airport who was going to be in town on business. His business partner was flying in later. I stroked my friend's crotch when he got in the car. He eventually started stroking himself as we drove to his hotel. I parked in the parking lot and leaned over to suck him. I got on top of him and rode him until he came. He checked in and I went up with him to his room. We were making out in the elevator and by the time we got to his room, all we wanted to do was fuck. He fucked me deep and fast on the bed. Then we went out on the balcony and he took me from behind up against the railing, overlooking the street. After we finished fucking we went for a walk at a park nearby. It was pretty secluded, not many people around. We ended up in one of those gazebos, to take a break. I told him to sit on the picnic table. I sat down on the bench. Unzipped his pants, took his cock out and was sucking him.

When we got back to his hotel room, we spent some time in the shower. We didn't realize that at some point, his business partner had gotten there. We came out of the bathroom - wet, naked, horny and he threw me on the bed. That's when we noticed his business partner there.

It eventually turned into a threesome.

Pretty much a fantasy minus a business partner/third

Not yet today but it is "Wet n Wild" Wednesday.....and hoping the SO is in one of her moods........cuz when she gets WET ...I go WILD.......:nana:

Back