Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

One of those kids nearby but asleep, keep it quiet, then snuggle all night ones.

Mmmmm yes, this morning. It was delightful. The dogs killed one orgasm by barking like idiots right as I was starting to cum. The second time I had an awesome orgasm with my partners dick stuffed inside of me.

No, but getting laid often in 2019 is my first New Year's resolution!

Very naughty. He slipped inside out the back of the waves early this morning. I had tripped him over while we were running then jumped in and swam away. He's powerful and caught me inside of 40 meters, then had his way. Love being chased and caught.

Very naughty. He slipped inside out the back of the waves early this morning. I had tripped him over while we were running then jumped in and swam away. He's powerful and caught me inside of 40 meters, then had his way. Love being chased and caught.
Filled up in the ocean, sounds great

Filled up in the ocean, sounds great
Just taken. The practicalities of salt water and the human female make it a time limited action, and rubbed raw was not on my holiday list. The caught, flipped over, and entry was wonderful.

Does fucking yourself in an Uber morning commute count as getting laid? If it does then yes I did! If it doesn't, well then it fell awesome anyway and I am edging now at work, thinking about how I want to fuck my bosses! :devil:

Back