Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Does fucking yourself in an Uber morning commute count as getting laid? If it does then yes I did! If it doesn't, well then it fell awesome anyway and I am edging now at work, thinking about how I want to fuck my bosses! :devil:

It only counts if the driver got to watch!!

You are one hot abe!

Soon. If not today, then tomorrow when she breaks the rules and fucks me on the massage table.

That's naughty!!! Hubby 'n lover? :eek:

:D

Nope. Just hub's. The kidlets were at their grandparents since we both had to work NYE - didn't get home to almost 4AM!!! We were both too tired to ring in the new year when we got home. But I went to bed wearing his favorite black silk teddy and basically woke up a few hours later at gunpoint!

Round One went off quite a bit faster than I would have liked. But Round Two lasted past noon! :D

Very nicely this morning after we came back from the beach. He licked the salt off my shoulders from behind which felt good

When she came over she said "I'm feeling very aggressive." I'm kind of sore today.

Well, in 2018 I got laid 4 times, so an average of once every 12 weeks. It lasted long enough for me to cum on two of those instances.

Since we're only 9 days into 2019, I'm not hopeful. Maybe in February or March?

Both :D

Last night was a long session, this morning just a quicky as we both woke up in the mood but I had to get up for work.

Back