Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Not so far today......but it is "FUCKING FRIDAY"......and the SO is in her "MooD" today ......so we will see what cums around!

Yes I did last night - and it wasn't the garden variety sex with my wife that when we do have (which is rare) - it was passionate mind-blowing sex.

A back massage led to kissing led to which led to many other things which lead to me eating her out twice which led to us in a 69 (and another orgasm for her), then me getting the leg cramp from hell (getting old sucks), which lead to me finally coming in her mouth standing at the side of the bed.

It'll be interesting to see what this morning holds...

I’m in a relationship with the Stanley Cup playoffs. So far they screwed me once a couple weeks ago. Nothing since.

I did again last night after we got back from dinner. Last night she wanted to fall asleep to a massage, so I used her Hitachi magic wand on her (we forgot we had it). So I used that on her all over her body to an incredible mind blowing conclusion. Then she used it on me, when she got down to my butt with it, the sensations it was sending me were incredible, then she had me lay on my back, and she applied it to my balls, while she took me into her mouth.

The force of my orgasm, and the stars I saw; I haven't felt an orgasm that strong in eons.

Saturday morning. I haven't got any pussy since then. However I did give her oral sex on Monday and Tuesday night.

Last edited:
Nope, I'm traveling and working and at the bosses shop, it will probably be a while. Hense being on here!

Back