Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Coming from the pool last night, feeling horny. Went over to my neighbor's, telling him I'm so horny and need some cock. He said he had a friend who is visiting from out of town but he was sleeping. We went out on the balcony to fuck. After a while, I could see his friend watching us and rubbing his cock. After we finished fucking, we went inside and I helped rub his cock. Then I layed back on the couch and spread my legs for his friend. He sucked me before putting his big dick in me as my neighbor watched us fuck. I took turns with both of them for part of the night.

The next morning, his friend comes to my apartment with a hard on saying he's been thinking about my pussy. He comes in and we start to kiss. He's fondling my tits and rubbing his cock up against my pussy. Getting so wet. Then he fucks me hard up against the wall. Then we slowly go to my bedroom where I ride him. I could hear my neighbor was at my door. I eventually go to answer the door and tell him I'm riding his friend. I go back to riding him and my neighbor decides to stay. I tell him to start getting nice and hard for me. I keep riding, bouncing up and down. When I finish, I get on my back and his friend fucks me while I suck my neighbor until we all cum. His friend leaves. My neighbor says he wants some pussy so I tell him to join me in the shower. He fucks me nice and slow. In and out. I come real good.

My wife is watching "Handmaid's Tail" I might not get an erection ever again that is one fucked p show.
So no

Yesterday morning and then again at night. It was a great day!

"Laid"? What is this "laid" you speak of?

I just can't keep up with this dang modern day jargon anymore .... :rolleyes:

It has been 9 LONG LONG LONG Years since I had sex with anyone except myself.... I have no idea what it feels like any more.... So yea... have you been laid in the last 9 years? NO! :mad:

Yes after shopping for some new panties at VS.

Is was smooth tight and slick.

To my surprise yes. We'd been arguing off and on most of yesterday and he told me to go to hell and he left. He was so mad I didn't think I'd see him for a few days. Woke up this morning (thought I was dreaming), and he was on top of me and inside me already.

2 for 2 nice weekend

She was looking at a new site ********** she went nuts multiples and ended with a 69

No. It’s been a few weeks. However, last time I got laid it was with two of my partners in the same night. Not at the same time, though.

Back