Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night. No wait, it was 2 nights ago. Damn blackouts. How'd I ever get past that committee?

Yes, squeezed into the interval between his head cold receding and mine really kicking off :rolleyes:

I knew I'd be bent over the edge of the bed and thoroughly rogered from behind. I knew because the suitability of the height of the bed was the first thing he checked when we arrived at our south coast lodgings :devil:

Yes, squeezed into the interval between his head cold receding and mine really kicking off :rolleyes:

I knew I'd be bent over the edge of the bed and thoroughly rogered from behind. I knew because the suitability of the height of the bed was the first thing he checked when we arrived at our south coast lodgings :devil:

Due diligence and all that....:D:D

nope been a while and I am sure will be a while longer... if I am super lucky I might some before the end of the year

Last night and this morning. The trial Hubby had this week took half a day longer than anticipated, but it ended yesterday. He won (although he said the client is not so happy with what they won), so I received an energetic but loving fuck last night, and slow, intense love-making this morning before he headed off to work. :D

we Spent all day at a beach house with friends eating and drinking. We came home and took a nice, long , hot shower and gently fucked. We both woke up this morning feeling the same. Still horny, i curled up at his legs and gave him lengthy morning blow job before he left for work.

Back