Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Thankfully I'm working from home today! BF pissed off about something I had done and gave me a hard, deep, long "chastisement" last night. Woke this morning laying in a pool of drying cum, felt a little sore and took a long, soak in a hot bath and now feeling better.

Planning on pissing him off again this weekend :devil:

slowsensual

That's brilliant! I have so many questions!

Can you correlate what you were doing during the session to the heart rate changes?
Your heart rate was very low for the last part. Did you cum? At what point?

I love that it says 'Basic Training'... :)

Can you correlate what you were doing during the session to the heart rate changes?

I wonder if this'll become a thing: correlating different sexual activities with levels of exercise. :D

Can I correlate. Yes. ;)

There's a whole thirty minutes of kissing and undressing and foreplay before I turned the app on. The first part you see is me satisfying my partner orally and then us relaxing. Then I take over and I'm behind, long strokes and slapping that ass in front. I'm edging because this partner likes sensitivity and feeling me moving slow inside, wants to feel me and wants to clamp down on my cock with their muscles.

Something is different though.

Next we're spooning, slow fucking while I use my fingers to stimulate my partner to orgasm again. Pillow talk breaks out - we're very verbal - and there's a confession about what my partner has already done with another lover today, explaining why they're so sensitive. I tease and whisper what a bad person my lover is - they're married. But now I know what is different.

We're actually being very kinky by exploring holes biting, twisting nipples, talking of a threesome but it's simultaneously intimate and romantic. We flip and lock eyes, kiss and fuck harder, creating the final peaks of energy. There's no need to go physically crazy because we are both turned on by the day's events and the double infidelity. We're on the same wavelength and it makes the sex so easy and fluent. My senses are alive. We are exceptionally horny - lots of edging but my lover can't cum anymore.

The last peak is when I come. My heart rate is really low. I think it's because of the sexual intimacy we have. Normally, I peak in the highest band, especially when I hold back to build a climatic orgasm in other lovers. This time I have barely broken sweat. But this is unusual. Usually I'm soaked and the sweat pools. I have to strip the bed, air it and change everything. (An ex was squirter and I used to see a couple of lovers one after the other, er...I'm practised and good at quick changes of bedding.)

I'm still hard, so we spoon some more and hold each other while talking about how good the sexual chemistry is between us. Eventually my cock fades and it's time to get up.

It was slow and languid - love-making.

I turn off the watch-app when I get up and shower. We make a date for Nov 4.

It was delicious to recall that. :heart:

Can I correlate. Yes. ;)

There's a whole thirty minutes of kissing and undressing and foreplay before I turned the app on. The first part you see is me satisfying my partner orally and then us relaxing. Then I take over and I'm behind, long strokes and slapping that ass in front. I'm edging because this partner likes sensitivity and feeling me moving slow inside, wants to feel me and wants to clamp down on my cock with their muscles.

Something is different though.

Next we're spooning, slow fucking while I use my fingers to stimulate my partner to orgasm again. Pillow talk breaks out - we're very verbal - and there's a confession about what my partner has already done with another lover today, explaining why they're so sensitive. I tease and whisper what a bad person my lover is - they're married. But now I know what is different.

We're actually being very kinky by exploring holes biting, twisting nipples, talking of a threesome but it's simultaneously intimate and romantic. We flip and lock eyes, kiss and fuck harder, creating the final peaks of energy. There's no need to go physically crazy because we are both turned on by the day's events and the double infidelity. We're on the same wavelength and it makes the sex so easy and fluent. My senses are alive. We are exceptionally horny - lots of edging but my lover can't cum anymore.

The last peak is when I come. My heart rate is really low. I think it's because of the sexual intimacy we have. Normally, I peak in the highest band, especially when I hold back to build a climatic orgasm in other lovers. This time I have barely broken sweat. But this is unusual. Usually I'm soaked and the sweat pools. I have to strip the bed, air it and change everything. (An ex was squirter and I used to see a couple of lovers one after the other, er...I'm practised and good at quick changes of bedding.)

I'm still hard, so we spoon some more and hold each other while talking about how good the sexual chemistry is between us. Eventually my cock fades and it's time to get up.

It was slow and languid - love-making.

I turn off the watch-app when I get up and shower. We make a date for Nov 4.

It was delicious to recall that. :heart:

I love it! Thank you so much for your detailed reply. Fascinating. Can you post again when you have a trace from a different sort of session, whatever it might be?

I love it! Thank you so much for your detailed reply. Fascinating. Can you post again when you have a trace from a different sort of session, whatever it might be?

You're welcome. I love to talk about sex. I'll show you one from mid-October that is more typical. You can write your own story as to what we're doing. :devil: It misses the foreplay as I usually don't think about recording a session unless my watch annoys me or catches in hair.

When I do remember to record, it's a nice memory aid - it captures enough to reignite a feeling but leaves it open to the imagination as to what was happening. We play at what the other was was feeling or experiencing and can start another session by just recalling what we think is a random detail. :kiss:

The other peak is an ex's orgasm - the first time she used the app in that way.

I was astonished when she showed me. It was amazing to see a visual representation of what I was seeing in her expression, feeling in her touch and body movement, sensing in her kisses, hearing in her sounds, the scents she was giving off.

Again, this recording starts after foreplay and is also after I had already kissed her petals open and she had cum with my fingers, lips and tongue bringing her to orgasm.

Last edited:
Last night, yes! Today... Well, I think I kept Hubby up too late last night, because he fell asleep shortly after the kiddo did tonight. And I could have used it tonight. :(

I'll just have to wake him up in that special way tomorrow morning... :devil:

You stole my line before I got here.
I'm posting it anyway!

Hahahaha......silly gents! No lays in the near future that I can see! Or the past 48 hours.

My final answer...NO.:cattail:

*sigh....One of these days....trying to keep the faith

Back