Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

You stole my line before I got here.
I'm posting it anyway!

Hahahaha......silly gents! No lays in the near future that I can see! Or the past 48 hours.

My final answer...NO.:cattail:

So sorry,

Last edited:
Yes. What better way to celebrate that extra hour for daylight savings time this morning?

........and the day isn’t over yet

A yes for yesterday morning. A no since then, and I'm not sure about the rest of the day.

Last night: yes.

This morning: yes, with his best friend.

Hubby almost roused himself up for a go this afternoon, but alas, the Hearts game was more important.

I love it! Thank you so much for your detailed reply. Fascinating. Can you post again when you have a trace from a different sort of session, whatever it might be?

The last one I'll post.

I walk through the door. Our lips meet. Clothes come off in the hallway. She wants to be taken there and then. I want to take her there and then - up against the walls, bent over a sideboard, over a chair. It's fiery sex. I could cum but I want to hold back as we have a few hours of time. After forty minutes we finally make it to the bedroom.

The bedroom atmosphere makes us more romantic - kissing and oral, orgasmic feelings and cum. I need to shower though I haven't orgasmed yet.

Back in the bedroom, I am ridden hard, the balls deep grind down on my cock is delicious. We flip and I fuck while on top. Again I could cum but I hold back. and the tempo slows and we spoon. The pleaure is so great we haven't noticed two hours speed by. We indulge in plenty of kinky pillow talk and sensual moving of hips, but even while we are spooning we can't resist fucking hard for a few minutes.

The bedsheets are moist and we are blissed out. We snuggle with me inside and still hard as I haven't cum. I crave something different, so I become dominant and there are slaps given on the arse and the forceful fucking and using of my lover. Lover is very into this and me pressing deep into her and then grinding even deeper, the edging creates lots of minor troughs and peaks in my heart rate.

I am on edge but I want to cum in her mouth - fair's fair as cum is already all over my beard. I receive the most delicious, attention-lavishing, cock-worshiping blow job and there is some intense mouthfucking for five minutes before I cum. The cum is swallowed as I lay back while my mind is detached from body due to the sheer pleasure I feel. We kiss and I am still hard enough to enter again. We hold each other and I move our hips close together to keep the afterglow going until I eventually, inevitably slip out.

It was hot - it always is.

Last edited:
My wife was horny for the first time in what feels like forever, so we fooled around last night. Not sure what she was looking up before she told me to come up to the bedroom but the first thing she said to me was “i want you to try and fist me”. It got better from there!

Back