Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Nope... its been 3 weeks.. I feel for people who has been longer than me with out sex

Last night Hubby licked me to four big Os and fucked me to two more. I returned the favor by getting him hard again and worshipping his cock with my mouth, hands, boobs, and pussy. :D :heart:

After he went to sleep, I was so amped up that I jilled off twice more. :D

He is stiil sleeping now. :rolleyes: If the kiddo weren't up and keeping me busy, I'd wake Hubby with my mouth. :devil:

Last night Hubby licked me to four big Os and fucked me to two more. I returned the favor by getting him hard again and worshipping his cock with my mouth, hands, boobs, and pussy. :D :heart:

After he went to sleep, I was so amped up that I jilled off twice more. :D

He is stiil sleeping now. :rolleyes: If the kiddo weren't up and keeping me busy, I'd wake Hubby with my mouth. :devil:
I’m so envious of yours & hubs sex life! Thanks for sharing. 😊

It’s been over a week for me. 😕

I’m so envious of yours & hubs sex life! Thanks for sharing. 😊

It’s been over a week for me. 😕

The year after my son was born, we would sometimes go a week or maybe two without because I just didn't feel like it. It bothered me sometimes that I didn't want it, but I just didn't. After a year of that, my sex drive came back with a vengeance and is still as high as it's ever been.

I think it's too much for Hubby sometimes. Guys on here have told me that can't be the case, but I know sometimes he just goes along because I want to. I'm quite sure he'd probably prefer to snuggle or go to sleep earlier, at least some nights. :eek:

Yes last night and I think she was talking to lil jenni. She was amped up I was tired. She stayed up and played and I went to bed very happy.

Lucky bastard. Can I be your pool boy? ;)

No to last night, today, and this month too.

Join the club. It has been a long drought for me as well.

No to yesterday, today, and I can say with pretty good confidence tonight and tomorrow.

Back