Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes, last night

Wearing my wife's lace panties, after she had been wearing them and squirted all over them multiple times.

Not as of yet today but it is "Wet and Wild Wednesday" and hopping for the best tonight after going out and having a few drinks with friends! The SO is in a mood again.......or so she says.....we will see what happens again........

This morning yes. My wife had a backache, and our daughter stayed at her BFFs house, so we played this morning - a back rub morphed into so much more. Lots of touching, and letting our tongues explore each other.

When I exploded in her mouth, I think she held me against the roof of her mouth with her tongue increasing my sensations.

I saw stars and cried out - loud

For there first couple of hours at work, I felt a little in a daze and tingly all over. You know those lovemaking sessions which are so powerful in the memory, that they become material for solo sessions later?

This was one of those... :)

Just did. After I finished answering some work emails, he bent me over my desk gave me a little spanking, then after thorough pussy eating, he fucked me from behind and finished inside me.

After a very long blowjob (he finished in my mouth), followed by oral for me. Then he took me on all fours until he cummed inside me.

Does a very erotic dream count? Woke up throbbing and very close to a nocturnal event. Some of the visuals were a very wet pussy followed by her really wanting to taste herself on my wet cock. Then she let me fuck her face.

Then I woke up.

Back