Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

I'm experiencing a similar dry spell, most of 2020 to be honest. This will be one of those years I can't wait to put behind me.

I suspected that, for a whole host of reasons, 2020 will be a year many people will be glad to see the end of, not forgetting those who didn't make it through the year.

Had some great but short sex last night!! Was two weeks since the last go.

Last night.... after a dry spell. Hard when you're LL and it has nothing to do with your partner.

i was about to, kinda was into it....a few strokes and ask her to flip over...for some doggie...."no" was my answer...told her to get off me then....waited months to get some, and cant even finish...
any ladies want it from behind? i'd like to finish...

Yesterday, yes. Last Friday late afternoon delight before the clocks go back and it's no longer suspicious to be closing the lounge curtains at 5pm... :D

Yes! Got it in the ass last night. I drank a little too much and went to bed early. I woke up to hubby stroking himself against my bottom. I pulled down my panties so he wouldn't get them messy when he came, but apparently that sent a different message. Next thing I know, I'm on my stomach with his cock in my ass. Still a little sore but it felt amazing.

Oh how fun that would have been. Lucky husband

Yes! Got it in the ass last night. I drank a little too much and went to bed early. I woke up to hubby stroking himself against my bottom. I pulled down my panties so he wouldn't get them messy when he came, but apparently that sent a different message. Next thing I know, I'm on my stomach with his cock in my ass. Still a little sore but it felt amazing.

Lucky you! I thought last night was my night too, but time got away. Glad you had fun :devil:

Back