Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

To just be completely honest, I got pounded last night. :devil: We were watching something on Netflix where one of the characters took his wife from behind in bed, roughly pulling down her panties forcefully entering her. At the time I had said something like "oh my" an hour later I was saying "Oh My God"! :devil::devil::devil::heart::heart:

To just be completely honest, I got pounded last night. :devil: We were watching something on Netflix where one of the characters took his wife from behind in bed, roughly pulling down her panties forcefully entering her. At the time I had said something like "oh my" an hour later I was saying "Oh My God"! :devil::devil::devil::heart::heart:

That's how you do Netflix and chill, not jump on her the minute the movie starts. :)

Last night we were watching the election results but got kind of bored after a while, so we found other things to do. :D I gave him a blowjob, and then he returned the favour; a fantastic finger fuck and licked me to a wonderful orgasm. Then I proposed we take it up to the bedroom and properly go at it. He agreed, but just as we were going, he changed his mind, pushed me over the sofa and took me from behind. Who knew votes inspired a man so much ;)

This morning, I was playing with myself in the home office; I thought he was still asleep. He came down, saw me and offered to lend me a hand. I wasn't going to say no. He had me on my desk, on my back while he held my legs apart for some wonderful oral sex. I cummed four times before he pulled me down, turned me around and then pulling my hair, he pushed me down, so I was bent over my desk. He was quite rough; pulling my hair, spanking me as he thrust his cock as deep as he could go. Finally, he pulled out, pushed me to my knees. I sucked and stroked him. He held my hair and chin, and I took all of his load in my mouth.

That's how you do Netflix and chill, not jump on her the minute the movie starts. :)

Last night we were watching the election results but got kind of bored after a while, so we found other things to do. :D I gave him a blowjob, and then he returned the favour; a fantastic finger fuck and licked me to a wonderful orgasm. Then I proposed we take it up to the bedroom and properly go at it. He agreed, but just as we were going, he changed his mind, pushed me over the sofa and took me from behind. Who knew votes inspired a man so much ;)

This morning, I was playing with myself in the home office; I thought he was still asleep. He came down, saw me and offered to lend me a hand. I wasn't going to say no. He had me on my desk, on my back while he held my legs apart for some wonderful oral sex. I cummed four times before he pulled me down, turned me around and then pulling my hair, he pushed me down, so I was bent over my desk. He was quite rough; pulling my hair, spanking me as he thrust his cock as deep as he could go. Finally, he pulled out, pushed me to my knees. I sucked and stroked him. He held my hair and chin, and I took all of his load in my mouth.

damn!! sounds like a fun night and an even better morning!! hope the rest of the day and weekend gets better ;)

Yes, last night. Passionate sex with fwb.

Tonight, couple of hours I will be with a kinky booty call.

Last night after dinner we went for a walk together. It was pretty cold, so after needed to warm up when we came back. I made hot chocolate for the both of us but he figured it would be faster to warm up by bending me over the kitchen counter. :D

We later had a second round in the bedroom, again with me bent over, this time over the side of the bed and he took me from behind. Really warmed us up nicely.

I woke up with a tongue on my thighs and staring at a lovely coochie.
We both ending up making so much noise we scared the dog.

Back