Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes, both technically. Started about 10:45pm and we finished somewhere towards 01:00am. Her full of cum, and satisfied.

Nope! And this morning isn't looking good for me either. The world is a tease, I'm sticking to me myself and I ;)

Quite late last night, not sure if it was today or not. We were cuddling, watching a very boring show on Amazon. His hands went down south, and I made a mess in my PJ bottoms. Then I sucked him a while, rode him until I came a second time. Then he bent me over and fucked me until I came a third and fourth time. He finished inside me.

Quite late last night, not sure if it was today or not. We were cuddling, watching a very boring show on Amazon. His hands went down south, and I made a mess in my PJ bottoms. Then I sucked him a while, rode him until I came a second time. Then he bent me over and fucked me until I came a third and fourth time. He finished inside me.

High five!

Officially jealous :)

No, dammit! We had it all planned and everything. I was sitting here smelling fresh, looking sexy and... His boss made him stay late. Grrr..

WOW, thats great, glad someone is getting laided good. Enjoy

atta boy !

Back