Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

We did anal last night. After I got prepped, he turned me over his knee and gave me a spanking, while finger fucking my pussy and ass. All of it made me incredibly aroused, and I begged him to fuck my ass. He put me on my stomach, got out the ankle and wrist restraints and did me up my arms and legs spread wide. He came up in front of me so that I could suck the head of his cock while he poured some lube down the shaft. Then got up on the bed behind me, rubbed little circles over my asshole, teasing me. He just kept doing that while I begged and pleaded with my pussy juices soaking the towel on the bed. Good thing he had me all tied up because he might have gotten a slap. Then he finally, eased his way inside me. I cummed before he was halfway done. He was still teasing me, stopping to kiss and nibble my neck and shoulders when he got himself all the way in, instead of just fucking me. More begging and pleading from me. He finally relented and started to fuck my ass. After that, it was nothing but pleasure and orgasms for me until he finally cummed in my ass.

Being separated and waiting to get a divorce during covid sucks for trying to get laid. And my fwb moved back to korea like 10 months ago....this really sucks.

I got home and wife had already cum using her Rabbit before I got there.
She had me strip and lay on the bed where she swallowed my cock and gave me an outstanding blowjob. She finished me off be jerking me off to completion telling me about her masturbation session.

I got home and wife had already cum using her Rabbit before I got there.
She had me strip and lay on the bed where she swallowed my cock and gave me an outstanding blowjob. She finished me off be jerking me off to completion telling me about her masturbation session.

Some guys have all the luck, congratulations :)

Actually Tuesday morning - our daughter stayed overnight at a friends. I woke up her up with light caresses across her back, then a back massage which devolved in to kissing and licking and tasting her body all over, with the hitachimagicwand helping out.

After 30 mins or so of that she rolled over on her back and I magicwanded her some more, followed by more kisses and licks and suckles everywhere. I got sidetracked by her very wet pussy and gave her a playful orgasm - just as I felt her orgasm being to build, Id back off the pressure, and just lay there with my tongue in contact with her clit but not moving.

After a while I gave her what she wanted, and she exploded all over my face.

We switched places and she used the wand on me, and when she started iusing it on my perineum, I got on my knees to help her get better access :). It felt amazing.

After a while she told me to lay back while she took me into her mouth and did the same to me - a very playful orgasm.

What a great way to kill an hour before I had to go to work. I felt tingly all day :)

We did anal last night. After I got prepped, he turned me over his knee and gave me a spanking, while finger fucking my pussy and ass. All of it made me incredibly aroused, and I begged him to fuck my ass. He put me on my stomach, got out the ankle and wrist restraints and did me up my arms and legs spread wide. He came up in front of me so that I could suck the head of his cock while he poured some lube down the shaft. Then got up on the bed behind me, rubbed little circles over my asshole, teasing me. He just kept doing that while I begged and pleaded with my pussy juices soaking the towel on the bed. Good thing he had me all tied up because he might have gotten a slap. Then he finally, eased his way inside me. I cummed before he was halfway done. He was still teasing me, stopping to kiss and nibble my neck and shoulders when he got himself all the way in, instead of just fucking me. More begging and pleading from me. He finally relented and started to fuck my ass. After that, it was nothing but pleasure and orgasms for me until he finally cummed in my ass.

WOW, now i wish i could have a night of that with my wife. Sexless marriage. nice to hear there's couples that are so in tune with their needs.

Actually Tuesday morning - our daughter stayed overnight at a friends. I woke up her up with light caresses across her back, then a back massage which devolved in to kissing and licking and tasting her body all over, with the hitachimagicwand helping out.

After 30 mins or so of that she rolled over on her back and I magicwanded her some more, followed by more kisses and licks and suckles everywhere. I got sidetracked by her very wet pussy and gave her a playful orgasm - just as I felt her orgasm being to build, Id back off the pressure, and just lay there with my tongue in contact with her clit but not moving.

After a while I gave her what she wanted, and she exploded all over my face.

We switched places and she used the wand on me, and when she started iusing it on my perineum, I got on my knees to help her get better access :). It felt amazing.

After a while she told me to lay back while she took me into her mouth and did the same to me - a very playful orgasm.

What a great way to kill an hour before I had to go to work. I felt tingly all day :)

Another great session it sounds like. Wish i could get my wife to do that. No desire for sex at ALL . Sad ...

Last night we pulled the comforter off the bed & made love in front of the fireplace :heart:

As much as I enjoy afternoon delights, I also enjoy morning mingling...happy holidays to the today crew!

Back