Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

This morning, he woke me up spooning behind me; caressing my tits and his cock between my ass cheeks, fingering my pussy. Then spread my cheeks and “popped” in.

Was fortunate to spend the majority of the rainy morning in a loud, uninhibited, sometimes soft and tender and sometimes rough and physical session. One of the perks of the kids being back in school ;)

Eaten yesterday afternoon and fucked last night. I've been promised more play tonight, not sure what he has planned. He's aiming for twice a day for a week today is day three so we're doing well.

Last night. Spanked first on my ass and pussy because I was a naughty girl, then tied to the bed and eaten out and as I was still spasming from my orgasm he untied my legs flipped me over and plunged right into me and fucked me from behind and I came again just as he came. I didn't get to catch my breath between both orgasms. Was very hot.

Yes , I had a intriguing afternoon :D , shared some interesting pillow talk with Mrs. FF that was lit related and a really loud session. It was ruff werewolf fucking with howling and biting. Thank you 😊 , you know who you are.

Last night. Spanked first on my ass and pussy because I was a naughty girl, then tied to the bed and eaten out and as I was still spasming from my orgasm he untied my legs flipped me over and plunged right into me and fucked me from behind and I came again just as he came. I didn't get to catch my breath between both orgasms. Was very hot.

That was some session, thank you for sharing.

The tortuous kind of pleasure is the best.

0e568878818d048f9668492eea789c562fd244b1.gifv

Back