Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

0e568878818d048f9668492eea789c562fd244b1.gifv

All these people around here not getting laid, you'd think one or two of us would run into each along the path of life. O well guess we all are taking a different one, so sad.

Last edited:
All these people around here not getting laid, you'd think one or two of us would run into each along the path of life. O well guess we all are taking a different on, so sad.

I'm on the wrong side of the Atlantic so got a 3000ish mile deficit to make up on most of you.

Nope, woke up in the middle of the night. ROCK HARD. Stroking , feeling rubbing- but my hand and cock couldnt cum to terms. rolled over and took a while to fall back a sleep with a hard cock... Makes my balls full and need a good release...

Yes, came out the shower to find her on the bed in the neglige I got her a while ago. Foreplay, lots of oral for her, gentle missionary and finished with some rougher doggy style.

Been a couple of weeks, so both needed it.

The drought is over, just had a wild time with the wife, lots of tit sucking and clit rubbing and finger fucking and clit licking. And when that was all done, a dam good fuck.

Back