Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Friday night was indeed some intense sex and I was very happy and surprised when he woke me up on Saturday morning wanting to go at it again!! It's Sunday now and all I have is that memory and busy fingers! lol :D
Have a great week y'all.

Least you have the memories to help, till next play time. ;);)

I most certainly did. I’m currently seeing someone who is in an open marriage. It was their anniversary this weekend and as a gift he gave her me. It was the most incredible weekend.

Yep, last night

During playtime my wife asked me if I wanted to see her with another woman.
I thought she was joking but I played along anyway.
I think she’s serious.

I almost didn't go through with it to be perfectly honest. But I threw caution to the wind and reaped the benefits :)

I find throwing caution to the wind is often a good way to go. Take the risk to get the reward. Easier said than done sometimes, but unless there is a major downside then we often end up happier - even just for the sake of having tried.

Yes, certainly did. First time since Thursday. Foreplay, cuddles, admired her body. Gently ate her to the edge. Then toyed her clit for a while with the new vibe I got her.

Once she'd cum. Slid in, slow fuck to ease in.

Put her on all fours, and a race to the finish

For trick-or-treating, the Kiddo was Peter Pan, Hubby was Captain Hook, and I was Tink. After Peter Pan went to bed, Captain Hook had his way with Tinkerbell. :devil: :D :heart:

Back