Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes, last time we'll see each other for 3-4days, so she had needs. BJ for me, oral and vibrator play for her and then to finish nice bit of doggy style. Before passing out exhausted and satisfied.

Yes. Last night and this morning too :)

I ran into an ex-boyfriend yesterday afternoon quite by accident. We ended up having dinner together and then an overnight dessert :)

Yes. Last night and this morning too :)

I ran into an ex-boyfriend yesterday afternoon quite by accident. We ended up having dinner together and then an overnight dessert :)

Yes, last night. :)

That sounds like a great time! ;)

No, but I found the missing sweat sock I thought I lost in the dryer yesterday. So the night wasn't a total bust.

Ben

Of course not. Besides, if I ever managed to get laid at this late date, it would only serve to disrupt the space-time continuum, or so I've been told.

No. Saturday night/Sunday morning was a one off. Very happy it happened and I don't regret it for a second. So my bed is empty again, hopefully not for long.

My wife fucked my brains out before I left for work last night. Then this morning before she left for work I bent her over the couch and ate her pussy and rimmed her ass. Then vigorously fucked her before her work!
She texted me to say she still tingles and has aftershocks as she walks to her desk.

Back