Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Nah, last year. Will go down (would be nice if she did) in the annals as the last year for sex. Remember 2021? Last time there was sex.

Fucked my wife this morning before work.

tuesdays and Thursdays we don’t usually work out and have sex instead. She played with me and rubbed my cock thru my underwear and sweatpants. Then she wanted me to take her. We normally start out in spoons position. I just take her PJs or yoga pants down and bang her from behind. When I reach close to my orgasm I slow down to make it last longer. I often edge this way, slowly fucking her from behind while staying in the edge. (We practice orgasm control so I only cum once very few weeks).

We repaired our bed (broke while having sex over the weekend) so we wanted to try a vigorous position, so we then fucked missionary off the side of the bed for a while. Then we went to doggy style for a ways. Was a very good fuck.

I did not want to go to work…

Last night, twice. Tried to go again this morning, but my wife got called in to work. Occupational hazard of working in animal care/medical...

Since Thursday evening, it hasnt gotten above 0 degrees so the answer is more times than I can count! Its been a long loving weekend!:)

Back