Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes, last night a great fuck is my wife's favorite stress relief. She works a double tomorrow, so it's not looking good for tonight, but she is off Saturday.

My wife and I shared a shower this morning. She took me into her mouth, and I erupted shortly afterwards. She doesnt particularly like to swallow, so she came up and we shared a deep passionate kiss.

The older I get the more bi curious I feel...

I feel the need to repeat my previous comment, no and not bloody likely, I'm not bitter and twisted about this at all.

A delicious late night 69 followed by a loud animalistic rough deep doggy session. Fuck it was good....

Last night. Blindfolded (instructed to do so before he entered room), handcuffed to the headboard and told me I was someone I didn’t know; he was going to fuck me the way he wanted, the way I needed. And whether I wanted it him to or not he was going to cum in me first, then all over my tits. Needless to say a good night

Husband and I started out on our couch last night before moving to the bedroom. After showering we both sat in our living room nude, fantasy chatting while mutually masturbating. It wasn't long before he stood and placed his rock hard cock before me for sucking. After a bit we moved to the bedroom, where my guy reciprocated with a lengthy oral pleasuring of my pussy and asshole. After binging me to orgasm he mounted as I pleaded for it and urged him on. From there, he gave me an intense fucking for quite sometime before burying deep and emptying inside me.

Husband and I started out on our couch last night before moving to the bedroom. After showering we both sat in our living room nude, fantasy chatting while mutually masturbating. It wasn't long before he stood and placed his rock hard cock before me for sucking. After a bit we moved to the bedroom, where my guy reciprocated with a lengthy oral pleasuring of my pussy and asshole. After binging me to orgasm he mounted as I pleaded for it and urged him on. From there, he gave me an intense fucking for quite sometime before burying deep and emptying inside me.
I love hearing about sex at your house. It's everything I want in my sex life that doesn't happen. Top of my list from your session last night is the fantasy chat while masturbating. What a hot night.

Back