Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

No. Getting laid implies there was 1) sexual activity going on, and 2) someone else with me during said sexual activity. Seeing the answer to both is no, I arrived at the only logical conclusion.

I did. Had to fight to keep my hands off her all day at the zoo, in her jeans and tank top. We made out in the parking lot while we waited for the traffic to clear, and ripped each other's clothes off as soon as we got back to my place.

Hoping for another round later.

Why yes, yes I did... in the afternoon with GF and then last night with Hubby. And I told Hubby all about GF while we fucked. He was so turned on after the first time he came in my pussy that he stayed hard and fucked me until we both came again (me more than once... :devilish::love: ).

Why yes, yes I did... in the afternoon with GF and then last night with Hubby. And I told Hubby all about GF while we fucked. He was so turned on after the first time he came in my pussy that he stayed hard and fucked me until we both came again (me more than once... :devilish::love: ).
It is Amazing when I can stay hard & keep going. I know you were very happy.

No. Getting laid implies there was 1) sexual activity going on, and 2) someone else with me during said sexual activity. Seeing the answer to both is no, I arrived at the only logical conclusion.
Yea, you & could start our on convent :):)

Back