Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night.

A couple of months back, Hubby inherited an old Bronco from his uncle. It had been Hubby's car in high school and he had sold it to his uncle.

Anyway, Hubby lost his virginity in that Bronco, and ever since he got it back (the Bronco, not his virginity 😅), I've been wanting to fuck him in it. He was working on it yesterday and has the inside all cleaned up. So after the kiddo went to sleep, we took some blankets out to the Bronco and I had him tell me about his first time while he fucked me. I climaxed twice while he did. And after he came inside me, I sucked him until he was hard, then rode him to two more Big Os for me. We ended our Bronco romp with me finishing him with my mouth. 😈

I think it's fair to say that we at least equalled the memory of his first time in that Bronco. 😁😍

Last night.

A couple of months back, Hubby inherited an old Bronco from his uncle. It had been Hubby's car in high school and he had sold it to his uncle.

Anyway, Hubby lost his virginity in that Bronco, and ever since he got it back (the Bronco, not his virginity 😅), I've been wanting to fuck him in it. He was working on it yesterday and has the inside all cleaned up. So after the kiddo went to sleep, we took some blankets out to the Bronco and I had him tell me about his first time while he fucked me. I climaxed twice while he did. And after he came inside me, I sucked him until he was hard, then rode him to two more Big Os for me. We ended our Bronco romp with me finishing him with my mouth. 😈

I think it's fair to say that we at least equalled the memory of his first time in that Bronco. 😁😍
Thinking about it, saying we equalled the memory of him losing his V-card seems braggy and arrogant. So let's just say that now when he thinks about fucking in his bronco, he'll think about that girl AND me. 😉

Well sorta, I has a quicky with FWB standing up with her bent over. She told me she needed a quick seeing to before work. It was an intense 15 minutes 😀

Last night! Woohoo. I've had a really stressful couple of weeks with restructuring at work leaving me feel nervous about job security. Took a mental health day on Friday and sat around patting dogs in the sunshine and playing stupid games on my ipad. So when hubby got home late i told him to go and wash work off in the shower, joined him and blew him while he washed himself. god i was just feeling so damned relaxed and i was horny after thinking about surprising him with feeling in the mood after a relaxing day. I sat on the couch with him thinking about it all through dinner and after until the kids went to bed. I was actually really wet like i used to get by the time i dragged him to the bedroom and pounced on him. Got to keep him guessing. AFter getting blown in the shower he lasted long enough for me to lose count of mine before he gave it up. Might just go again tonight at this rate. I slept in this morning and we're having a lazy saturday. Life's good.

We had some lifestyle friend over today before heading to the lake for Canada Day fireworks. Some swapping and watching and more swapping. It was good to relax listening and watching explosives.

Yes! Finally after a long period of just fooling around. My wife and I made up for some lost time. I am still in awe! Broke some boundaries, Even got naughty on our balcony, and we got whistled at by someone in our neighborhood. Amazing. And I can't wait to follow it up!

Yep, just a few minutes ago. You see, I didn't come last night, as I made Hubby let me make it all about him. I wanted to role play having to give him a BJ, and he chose one of his favorite scenarios, which is me needing to pay for my legal services and not having the money. Usually that results in a good fucking after I blow him, but like I said, last night I wanted his pleasure to be the focus... and I wanted to see how long I could last being so frustrated. The answer to that was until a little over an hour ago. I woke up horny AF, so I woke Hubby up by sucking him, rode him to three wonderful Big Os, then finished him with my mouth while pretending it was my GFs juices all over his cock. He fell asleep very shortly after coming back to bed after peeing, and I got myself off twice more after he was asleep. And now I am on Lit because I'm still a little worked up and sleep is alluding me. I might have to wake him up again...

Back