Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

The Kiddo had a melt down last night for no apparent reason, and by the time Hubby and I got to bed, I told him just to hold me and snuggle. He did. He was a perfect gentleman. And given how stressed I had been up until then, that really got me going (once I relaxed). So, I moved his hand that had been rubbing my side to my breast, and things took their natural course from there. :cool::love:

Got "laid" last night/this morning, at my brother's regular Friday night party. Not surprising really, I was the only girl amongst six drunken farmers.
I love it.
Bless you my child, as I live my life through people on here like you.

No, I wasn't in the mood last night, which I know is shocking... :rolleyes:

I did give Hubby a BJ since I had been teasing him earlier in the day. He wanted to reciprocate, but like I said, something was off with me last night, so he just rubbed me.

Whatever it was, I'm over it and ready to go. Hubby is still asleep, however (I woke up early and can't get back to sleep), and he looks so peaceful that I don't think I should wake him.

I didn’t. I thought about laying myself this morning as I woke in the state I usually do, but there wasn’t time for that either, so I just petted the big boy a little and got ready for work. 🤷‍♂️

Back