Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night. Rode Hubby slowly while we talked about threesomes and him fucking other women and telling me/letting me taste them on him. By the time we were done, I got the ok for another threesome with the GF. 😍😁

The second topic drew a firm no, but it made the threesome look tame in comparison. And maybe that was my plan, along with laying groundwork for the future. 😈

I have what is probably one of the few men around who have to be convinced to have sex with other women... 🙄

And yeah, I know that's a good thing, but it's frustrating too... Especially since he's okay with me having a GF, and I want to be fair to him... plus the thought of him doing what he does for me with another woman is becoming more and more of a turn on. 😳

Yeppers. Hubby fucked me doggy style (complete with hair pulling and spanking) to two big Os in bed last night. 😍

He was tired and went to sleep after he came. I was still worked up, so got myself off twice more playing over some female/female scenarios and memories in my head. 😈😁

I was in a giving mood this morning but too lazy to want to get out of bed, so I blew Hubby before he took his shower rather than getting in with him. He didn't seem to mind. 😈😉

Nope, no in-person sex with a partner since I dumped my boyfriend in January. Bummer! Had a couple of phone sex romps with said ex, but everything else has been solo romps with plenty of Os!
I feel your pain, be nice if we were closer, help each other out from time to time.

Last night and this morning and the previous day and the day before that, OMG what a week, it's been.

Back