Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yesterday morning I started with rubbing my wife's back, and after an hour of massage, using the massager on each other, it ended with my face buried between her legs, and her face buried between mine - a great way to start a day.

Yes, last night. It was so hot. Left the kids with some friends at a pool and we went to our hotel room. I sucked his dick and let him gag me with it for a bit. Then he bent me over the bed and fucked me rough. Then we moved to the couch and I sat on his cock while he watched my ass bounce up and down. Pumped me full of cum and I quickly put my swimsuit back on to catch it all. Went back to the party with a messy pussy. Loved feeling his cum leak out of me while I was talking with our friends.

Yes, last night. It was so hot. Left the kids with some friends at a pool and we went to our hotel room. I sucked his dick and let him gag me with it for a bit. Then he bent me over the bed and fucked me rough. Then we moved to the couch and I sat on his cock while he watched my ass bounce up and down. Pumped me full of cum and I quickly put my swimsuit back on to catch it all. Went back to the party with a messy pussy. Loved feeling his cum leak out of me while I was talking with our friends.
and that my friends, is why you dont swim at hotel pools....or hotel jacuzzis.

Last night my wife and I went out on the town with my brother and his wife. When we got back to their place we swapped with them and spent the night. It was a great sexy night!
This morning my wife and reclaimed each other very passionately

Last night. We were both tired, so it was a fairly quick fuck. Started with some passionate foreplay, touching, and fondling, then transitioned to my cock in her mouth, before a few different fucking positions. We slept well!

Bloody hell, I don't even remember when was the last time.. the fun bit about being married 🤣

Back