Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes.
Was a fun one. Started with some hot foreplay as she loves her nipples and clit played with at the same time. She then needed her pussy eaten so I happily obliged while continuing the nipple play. I added a finger in her ass and she had a huge orgasm. She’ll need something larger in her ass soon.
She was gripping my cock and balls tight while also caressing my ass and taint. Felt so good.
Once I started fucking her, I didn’t last long.

Ich habe mit mir gespielt. War allein und träumte eine Votze zu lecken, während mir eine Sissylady meinen Arsch fickte. Rund um uns wichsende Männer mit ihren steifen , harten Kolben.......

Last night. Both tired from the work day again, so we did a mellow clit and tit play session while she rubbed my cock, balls, and taint. She was getting close. She then took my cock in her mouth for a bit before climbing on to my hard pole. She rode and ground on me hard until she came, before dropping her chest and tits on to my face. I could feel her pussy pulsating on my cock, which then got me to shoot a ton of cum into her pussy. We were really spent at that point.
I keep thinking about eating that cream pie, but we haven't crossed that road yet. Hopefully soon.
Making me hard thinking about our session again.

Last edited:
Yes.
Started with her fondling and caressing my cock, which led to it in her mouth. Played with her clit and nipples for a while as she loves that, then it was right to the fucking. We were both pretty worked up, so I didn't last too long. Erupted and left a nice big wet spot. Finshed by twiddling her clit til she came too.

Last edited:
Back