Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

With my health issues I haven't been laid since August. I am however enjoying being cucked and again last night enjoyed a nice handjob with some great sexy talk.

Last night. We were both pretty horny and pent up, so it was a great fuck and grind session.
Had my glans ring on, so it was pretty intense. She could feel it when she was riding cowgirl, but was probably more noticeable for me this time.

I woke up at about 4:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I woke Hubby up for some company. We had fun. 😈😍

He's been back asleep for about ten minutes, but I'm still awake. 😡

Clarification edit: the angry face isn't for hubby falling back asleep. He did me right while he was awake, trust me. 😁 No, I l'm just mad (and a little envious of him too) because I'm up for the day at this point.

Last edited:
Sounds like i'm going to break the streak... No luck hear for a long time. But im happy you ladies are getting laided !

I woke up at about 4:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I woke Hubby up for some company. We had fun. 😈😍

He's been back asleep for about ten minutes, but I'm still awake. 😡

Clarification edit: the angry face isn't for hubby falling back asleep. He did me right while he was awake, trust me. 😁 No, I l'm just mad (and a little envious of him too) because I'm up for the day at this point.
That talent of " rolling over " and falling back to sleep is something I wish I had. The second I wake up, I'm up ..... unfortunately. I thought you had the angry face because he hasn't gotten you that Porsche Cayenne yet to replace your Subaru!!!! Soon 🙂!!!

That talent of " rolling over " and falling back to sleep is something I wish I had. The second I wake up, I'm up ..... unfortunately. I thought you had the angry face because he hasn't gotten you that Porsche Cayenne yet to replace your Subaru!!!! Soon 🙂!!!
LOL. The Cayenne is not going to happen. Yet. 😉

No. Tried, things got started, but I could tell she was 100% not into it so I told her to stop.

I'd rather take care of myself than have unwanted sex.

Yes last night - lights down low, fire roaring in the stove. Started sucking her tits whilst she held me on her lap playing with me. Then taken from behind over the back of the sofa before cream pie on the floor in front of the fire. Delicious!

I did. Had a great round of sex with the Mrs. last night then when I realized the kiddos were unexpectedly sleeping late this AM I threw her back down on the bed for a quickie and filled her pussy with cum.

Yes. This morning with the wife. I had an early appointment but hurried home for a warm cuddle fucking

I miss writing my little sex reports! Yes -- I did get a nice, delicious pounding. Being 37 weeks pregnant requires getting a little creative though. I bent over the bed and hubby ate me out from behind in both my horny holes. Then he slid inside my swollen pussy. I was soaked- like squishy, dripping soaked. It felt phenomenal and just what I needed. 3 orgasms for me and he finished inside while squeezing my aching tits. Around 1 am I needed a little something to help me get back to sleep when I had woken up. He wasn't really awake, but I grabbed his hand and made him pinch my nipples and finger my pussy while I rubbed my clit to two orgasms. Didn't get much sleep but I enjoyed it lol. Now I'm ready for more 🤭

Back