Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Not here. Still on the tail end of a trip home to visit family. It's been a PG Christmas season.

Not here. Still on the tail end of a trip home to visit family. It's been a PG Christmas season.
That's one of the reasons I prefer to stay at home for major holidays. I don't want to give up holiday sex. 😈

Having said that, I had a lot of fun manny years ago with Hubby (back when he was boyfriend) in my old bedroom at my parents' house. Let's just say we pretended it was still my bedroom and we had to be quiet so my parents wouldn't know my boyfriend snuck in... 😉😈😁❤️

That's one of the reasons I prefer to stay at home for major holidays. I don't want to give up holiday sex. 😈

Having said that, I had a lot of fun manny years ago with Hubby (back when he was boyfriend) in my old bedroom at my parents' house. Let's just say we pretended it was still my bedroom and we had to be quiet so my parents wouldn't know my boyfriend snuck in... 😉😈😁❤️
Hehe. I've been there and done this with several exes.

This trip home was me and the kiddo. Good thing I've had my own room and the Lit community... 😏

Seems as if you, JJ and I all think very much alike though I'm the only one without a husband or BF so to speak 🤣!!

Nevertheless s cock is a cock hmmmm!

A snowy sunday morning allowed everyone int he family including my wife and I to just lay in bed the entire morning ummmmm well she and I was a little bit more active than just laying in bed hmmmmmm 😜

Last night. Felt so good to writhe around together, skin to skin, cock to pussy, chest to tits, hands all over each other. The holidays were busy and we had lots of visitors, so it was a great catch up session. She came first then I shot a huge load into her later.
We slept well!

So, let me get this straight.

If one may happen to find his or her self in Hawaii.

Or even maybe at a luau.

Does that mean you can consider yourself being 'laid'?

I am asking for a friend.

:cool:

Back