Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Oh my goodness!!!! I've cum twice and my girlfriend is on 5 or 6 now as she is taking a break to get a drink and use the bathroom.

She wants more.. I absolutely love her and her passion for sex between us.

Yes! I mentioned a certain outfit I had purchased from Yandy. It was a crotchless red one piece.
Several text messages about eating her bald wet pussy.

She put it on and this outfit framed her clit just perfectly. She must have had 3-4 strong orgasms using the hitachi. Her clit was so sensitive that she squeezed my cock out. Finally rolled her over and took her from behind and let out a roaring orgasm myself.

Last edited:
She woke me up this morning being horny and I came inside her a lot.. She came a few seconds later than me.. It was beautiful..

Last night.
Started by nibbling on my wifeā€™s clit. We had the dildo out so after warming up her pussy and sucking it a bit myself, it went in.
Continued to fucklick her with the dildo slowly fucking her in and out. Drove her crazy as we were both playing with her tits and nipples at the same time. She came really hard, then she pulled me into her missionary while she was still cumming, and I continued to fuck her deeply. She felt so good as I could feel her pussy pulsing. I came shortly afterwards.

Last edited:
Spent the evening tying the wife up and teasing with my mouth and and fingers. She came so hard, and then fell asleep. So, no I didn't...

Back