Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

I was out of sorts last night, so no. Tonight? Oh, it's going to happen. It's my birthday, and the tradition is I get a swat on my ass for each year, of course. Hubby seems to do it less hard every year as the number builds up, but that's okay. I know I'll be in the mood for whatever he wants by the time it's done. 😈😈😈

And just so everyone knows, I started the whole thing by asking for a spanking the first birthday that we were together, and I've insisted on it since. So, I'm the real perv, not Hubby. 😉

I was out of sorts last night, so no. Tonight? Oh, it's going to happen. It's my birthday, and the tradition is I get a swat on my ass for each year, of course. Hubby seems to do it less hard every year as the number builds up, but that's okay. I know I'll be in the mood for whatever he wants by the time it's done. 😈😈😈

And just so everyone knows, I started the whole thing by asking for a spanking the first birthday that we were together, and I've insisted on it since. So, I'm the real perv, not Hubby. 😉
I can't wait to hear all about it, @lil_jenni .

We had a great late afternoon session.
I had bought a new latex lingerie corset and stockings set. Put it on the bed with her favorite vibrator. She went up and put it on and started playing. She then texted me to come upstairs now!
I was in lust seeing her fantastic body in latex her waxed bare pussy was wet. I got on my knees and worshiped her orally until she had a great orgasm.
She then took me and started sucked me making those amazing noises while sucking me.
I rolled over and did her in missionary until I started squirting my cum, before she had a chance I went down on the cream pie licking her clean, still hard started fucking her again as she screamed “Fuck me”…

So I guess the answer is yes.

This morning. It was not lovemaking, more of a carnal sprint to a climax which my wife won in a close race. I was pleased to be second

Got a second chance Sunday lots of oral followed by another request to “fuck me!!” Along with a cleanup 👅.

I think I opened up a mutual experience.

Back