Dirty details

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

WynEternal said:
Who knows... It does cause loss of brain cells. :rolleyes:

That's from smacking yourself going WHY DID I DO THIS (laughs)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

MystiqDrgn said:
That's from smacking yourself going WHY DID I DO THIS (laughs)

Actually, they're being stolen by the wee one. I've been told that the cells don't return for at least 18 years. :)

But if I don't get tied (which more than likely, I will), I've been told that there were twins coming in a couple of years. :eek:

::sobbing uncontrollably:: UH HUH!!!!! ::sniffle, sniffle::
::blows her nose::
I don't wantta go!!!!
::shaking her head::
:kiss:
:rose:
Moonie (mumbling something about people trying to scare poor little ole her...)

WynEternal said:
WOW! Mystiq, you and James together sounds really scary! Poor Moonie. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

WynEternal said:
Actually, they're being stolen by the wee one. I've been told that the cells don't return for at least 18 years. :)

But if I don't get tied (which more than likely, I will), I've been told that there were twins coming in a couple of years. :eek:

No they lied...they don't come back in 18 years trust me.

I'm glad I'm only carrying one.

Skye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

MystiqDrgn said:
Works for me. When all the goodies have been taken we can have her hop around or put her in the bad bunny cage. Definately need pictures of this one.

Just hope no one wants a lucky bunny's foot...
:: vicious smiles ::

We just have to watch out for "chocolate 'eggs' " :eek:

Oh, Moon, you might want to read this :
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=4487625#post4487625
:devil:

WynEternal said:
:eek: I had nothing to do with the shaving. hehe... Just peeked in every few minutes while setting something up.

But the rest... :eek:

Checking for stubble with your tongue counts as helping with the shaving :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

WynEternal said:
Like Moonie has a choice? :devil:

I'd go with the catheter. A lot neater.

See Moon, Wyn just wants to be HELPFUL :D

WynEternal said:
WOW! Mystiq, you and James together sounds really scary! Poor Moonie. :D

You guys have to remember that when I was but a young & innocent guy who stumbled in to a Munch looking to sell services as a photographer that Mystiq was one of the folks who took me by the hand and led me down the path of sadism & corruption :D

Together we are a truly evil combination!

MoonduskSub said:
::sobbing uncontrollably:: UH HUH!!!!! ::sniffle, sniffle::
::blows her nose::
I don't wantta go!!!!
::shaking her head::
:kiss:
:rose:
Moonie (mumbling something about people trying to scare poor little ole her...)

I don't recall anyone ASKING you if you wanted to go :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

James G 5 said:
See Moon, Wyn just wants to be HELPFUL :D

Can't be a helpful subbie right now. :(

But it lets me let my sadistic side loose a bit. :devil:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

WynEternal said:
*groan* But there are fun ways to prevent that first. :devil:

Did someone say "duct tape"? :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

James G 5 said:
Did someone say "duct tape"? :D

Well, don't think duct tape came to mind, but what choco eggs are you referring to?

I was thinking of an extra large enema bag and major rectal "examination" afterwards. :devil:

James G 5 said:
You guys have to remember that when I was but a young & innocent guy who stumbled in to a Munch looking to sell services as a photographer that Mystiq was one of the folks who took me by the hand and led me down the path of sadism & corruption :D

:D Oh, yeah, you're the evilist fucker I know........;)

A champion bloke with a decent kink I think is a more accurate description......

James G 5 said:

I remember that day... you with your portfolio, leather gloves (in 90 degree heat). I smuggled Ex-Evil over to me and Tyr and dragged you along. To think...two women who connected via Sekhmet spawned a great friendship among the four of us. See something good did come from Ex-Evil.

We are a pair. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I was called evil on the chain thread. Think I may have a new career here. Can't wait to be evil with you in NY!

13 more days to goooooooo yeah! ~M~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

WynEternal said:
Well, don't think duct tape came to mind, but what choco eggs are you referring to?

I was thinking of an extra large enema bag and major rectal "examination" afterwards. :devil:

I was gonna put a butt plug in her & tape her ass cheeks together :D

ozraven said:
:D Oh, yeah, you're the evilist fucker I know........;)

A champion bloke with a decent kink I think is a more accurate description......

Heh, you don't know some of my friends ;)

And thanks :D

MystiqDrgn said:
I remember that day... you with your portfolio, leather gloves (in 90 degree heat). I smuggled Ex-Evil over to me and Tyr and dragged you along. To think...two women who connected via Sekhmet spawned a great friendship among the four of us. See something good did come from Ex-Evil.

We are a pair. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I was called evil on the chain thread. Think I may have a new career here. Can't wait to be evil with you in NY!

13 more days to goooooooo yeah! ~M~

Bitter as I am over the way she treated me in the end I don't feel like nothing good came from my time with her
I wish we could be friends now *shrug* but she wants to be enemies

And yeah, I like having you as my evil-er twin ;)

Lucky 13 wooohooooo! :D

I am disgusted. I spent 2 HOURS typing up the first half of my life story in reagrds to how I developed an interest in BDSM, from early bondage days to right before I got in to it real time.

When I hit "submit" Lit told me I had too many images in the post, and to go back using my browser's "back" button and fix the problem. When I did, EVERYTHING I had typed was GONE.
AUUUUGGGHHHHH.

I am exhausted. I try to post meaningful details.......*sigh*
I will maybe try & re-do the post in a few days.

Maybe when James gets back from his weekend fun, he'd share some more delectable details with us. ;)

The Epitomy of Evil has Arrived

Greetings and Hallucinations:

For those who don't know Me, I'm Tyr. I finally made iy here. :::notices the word virgin under My name and laughs because it's been forever since I was called that:::

James is My best friend and from what I have read about of James' details and for what he put down I call "The Highlights". Oh, the stories I can tell. The Munch Parties complete with party "games" (Tugboat!). Oh yeah, there was "The Prison Scene".

Anyway, details... Hmm..where do I begin. I am a Dominant who has been in the Lifestyle for 20 yrs. I mentor worthy students in the Lifestyle, teach classes/seminars/conventions up an down the East Coast, and I have been with My lover/slave/wife/best friend for 19 yrs now. (One more year and I get parolled! WHOO HOO!) I have founded several BDSM organizations and I am part of a few other Lifestyle organizations.

Oh, just so you all know. I am the one who is "abducting" James next week. I also built the crate for Moonie. (Hon, that should be arriving via UPS any day now. Remember to put newspaper down and put in some lettuce to snack on.) I'm sure we will be sending you details of this event.

Be well and be safe.

Back