Dirty details

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

redelicious said:
Oh, you mean you AREN'T a closeted sub?

*hides*

That's it
duck RIGHT behind that binding marriage contract

And try not to think about all the fun bondage you miss out on because of it ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

MystiqDrgn said:
See got him all happy about it already. Fifteen more days to go and counting. ~M~

Wooo Hooo!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

James G 5 said:
It's a short flight
Will I need to catherterize her, or will Depends be ok??

:devil:

I think she should have the whole experience and get the catheter. Also, was thinking of full body wrap in muslin with a blindfold or the mask. We will definately need to put in the two way radio just in case she needs us. Doubt she will.

On the flip side tho, if we put her in depends and she doesn't utilize our generousity, she won't be allowed to use the facilities until we get to the Island about an hour and a half after we land or so. Actually she wouldn't be able to anyway.

Isn't the moving company going to ship her from the airport to where we are staying? hmmm Must check on that on Monday.

~M~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

James G 5 said:
That's it
duck RIGHT behind that binding marriage contract

And try not to think about all the fun bondage you miss out on because of it ;)

You too!;)

James G 5 said:
Actual b-day is Sunday, which it is now in this time zone :D

Yes. I know. I was corrected indirectly. Happy Birthday all the same. I was under the impression it was Saturday when I spoke to you on Friday night James. ~M~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

MystiqDrgn said:
Also, was thinking of full body wrap in muslin with a blindfold or the mask. Isn't the moving company going to ship her from the airport to where we are staying? hmmm Must check on that on Monday.

~M~

Muslin???
I think NOT
You've seen how those moving companies handle boxes

No, the only thing that will do is to package her in bubble wrap

This has an added advantage.................we can leave her in it & use the Morgans......try practicing to pop one bubble at a time :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

James G 5 said:
Muslin???
I think NOT
You've seen how those moving companies handle boxes

No, the only thing that will do is to package her in bubble wrap

This has an added advantage.................we can leave her in it & use the Morgans......try practicing to pop one bubble at a time :D

Okay. Muslin to help her keep cool, then bubble wrap. Wait till Tyr gets to play with the morgans with us.... 5-6 morgans all going at the same time. People will think its the 4th of July with all that popping of bubble wrap. oooo since it is so close to ostara we can hide chocolate eggs and jelly beans and other goodies and put a pretty bow and purple saran wrap between the muslin and the bubble wrap and have an Ostara Basket for my friends at Pandora's. ~smiles viciously~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

James G 5 said:
I got bondage babe ;)

I'm sure you do!

bibl-babelogo-125.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

MystiqDrgn said:
Okay. Muslin to help her keep cool, then bubble wrap. Wait till Tyr gets to play with the morgans with us.... 5-6 morgans all going at the same time. People will think its the 4th of July with all that popping of bubble wrap. oooo since it is so close to ostara we can hide chocolate eggs and jelly beans and other goodies and put a pretty bow and purple saran wrap between the muslin and the bubble wrap and have an Ostara Basket for my friends at Pandora's. ~smiles viciously~

I like that!
But since Oestara is a fertility day, shouldn't we include multi-colored condoms tucked in all sorts of places? :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

James G 5 said:
I like that!
But since Oestara is a fertility day, shouldn't we include multi-colored condoms tucked in all sorts of places? :D

I doubt I can get her pregnant :: seductive smile ::

I do like the idea, lets do it...oh and get he ones that smell fruity! I think we should put edible paint on her and a sign on the wrap that says:

"I am here for your pleasure"

this way when we rip at he saran wrap and the muslin with those sharp knives it will really be a hunt! ~M~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

MystiqDrgn said:
I doubt I can get her pregnant :: seductive smile ::

I do like the idea, lets do it...oh and get he ones that smell fruity! I think we should put edible paint on her and a sign on the wrap that says:

"I am here for your pleasure"

this way when we rip at he saran wrap and the muslin with those sharp knives it will really be a hunt! ~M~

How about the chocolate filling?????

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

James G 5 said:
How about the chocolate filling?????

Hershey just came out with Chocolate pudding portables. Sort of like go-gyurt. We can put an assortmant inside for those who may be allergic to chocolate. Once she is opened up and the wrapping off we can just put her out like a buffet. I'll pack an appropriate tablecloth.

Will also pick up those cute little headbands with the bunny ears for her to wear. ~M~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

MystiqDrgn said:
Hershey just came out with Chocolate pudding portables. Sort of like go-gyurt. We can put an assortmant inside for those who may be allergic to chocolate. Once she is opened up and the wrapping off we can just put her out like a buffet. I'll pack an appropriate tablecloth.

Will also pick up those cute little headbands with the bunny ears for her to wear. ~M~

And a cotton ball tail attached to a butt-plug :D

She said "no pony girl" as a hard limit
she never said "no bunny girl" :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

James G 5 said:
And a cotton ball tail attached to a butt-plug :D

She said "no pony girl" as a hard limit
she never said "no bunny girl" :D

Works for me. When all the goodies have been taken we can have her hop around or put her in the bad bunny cage. Definately need pictures of this one.

Just hope no one wants a lucky bunny's foot...
:: vicious smiles ::

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

MystiqDrgn said:
Hey Skye...there is always the horse ::winks::

You sick wench...no horses...not unless it's a man hung like one ::laughing:: And I'm comin to see ya whether he leaves or not damnit! I wanna have some fun. ::wicked grin::

Iceyskye said:
Damn you get all the fun Mystiq...::pouts::

Don't I? ~vicious smiles~ I just love being me!

Shall I book you a flight too? The more the merrier. ~M~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Dirt starts :: vicious smiles ::

James G 5 said:
I didn't know pregnancy caused delusions

Who knows... It does cause loss of brain cells. :rolleyes:

James G 5 said:
Ok, how about it was TECHNICALLY the first time you assisted in shaving another woman followed by the 2 of you being bound face-to-face for a dual flogging then lain on a bed to be eaten then made to eat her?
Specific enough??? :p

:eek: I had nothing to do with the shaving. hehe... Just peeked in every few minutes while setting something up.

But the rest... :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Poor James

James G 5 said:
It's a short flight
Will I need to catherterize her, or will Depends be ok??

:devil:

Like Moonie has a choice? :devil:

I'd go with the catheter. A lot neater.

Back