Dirty details

Re: The Epitomy of Evil has Arrived

I gotta catch up some of the details LOL

Dracontias said:
Greetings and Hallucinations:

For those who don't know Me, I'm Tyr. I finally made iy here. :::notices the word virgin under My name and laughs because it's been forever since I was called that:::

James is My best friend and from what I have read about of James' details and for what he put down I call "The Highlights". Oh, the stories I can tell. The Munch Parties complete with party "games" (Tugboat!). Oh yeah, there was "The Prison Scene".

Anyway, details... Hmm..where do I begin. I am a Dominant who has been in the Lifestyle for 20 yrs. I mentor worthy students in the Lifestyle, teach classes/seminars/conventions up an down the East Coast, and I have been with My lover/slave/wife/best friend for 19 yrs now. (One more year and I get parolled! WHOO HOO!) I have founded several BDSM organizations and I am part of a few other Lifestyle organizations.

Oh, just so you all know. I am the one who is "abducting" James next week. I also built the crate for Moonie. (Hon, that should be arriving via UPS any day now. Remember to put newspaper down and put in some lettuce to snack on.) I'm sure we will be sending you details of this event.

Be well and be safe.

well, just a little update

As some of you may've gathered from comments elsewhere, things are over with Moonie
She hit a period of searching in her life & chose to go in a direction that excluded her from a relationship deeper than friendship with Pouty & myself
We are all still friends & she's doing OK (altho I almost had to kill her and she needs to go get a few medical tests now....BAD Moonie!)

I have an old friend who's popped back up in my life recently who I'm getting to know again & who Pouty is just getting to know and I have some hopes that things might develop there, or at least that I might get to beat the hell out of her a few times ;)

Oh YEAH, and this weekend is the Bash, the largest, best, and biggest leather lovers' pary in Florida!
This'll be my fifth year, and as always I am alternating my time between security & DMing and general go-phering LOL

Hopefully I'll get to play & have SOME fun this year ;)
I usually manage to work in a little playtime (see attached pic)

One thing I REALLY look forward to.....we always have great seminars, and this year (among others!) we have Deborah Addington presenting
You know how people say "So and so wrote THE BOOK on (fill in the blank)"?
She DID write what's often considered THE book on vaginal fisting, :A Hand in the Bush"
Unfortunately, my usual partner for THAT kink is moving :( So I am hoping the seminar isn't BYOV :D
I do wonder if she refers to her lessons as "Hands-in" rather than "hands-on" tho :devil:

I'll scan a copy of her autograph in the book when I get back ;)

Sounds like you'll have a great time! Speaking of a great time, that pic is yummy!

James, you lucky man. I so wish i was attending the Bash. I'm only an hour and 15 min away from Orlando. Circumstances don't permit me to go this year *sigh*.

There's always next year!

~anelize

Desdemona said:
Sounds like you'll have a great time! Speaking of a great time, that pic is yummy!

The lady in the pic is an old friend. That pic was her first real experience with knives......she liked it a LOT and we play with them frequently :D
We've done several variations of public scenes where I cut her out of her clothes, it's ALWAYS great
I am working on some new twists for this year :devil:

fiery knives.....muwahahahaha.......:devil:

AnelizeDarkEyes said:
James, you lucky man. I so wish i was attending the Bash. I'm only an hour and 15 min away from Orlando. Circumstances don't permit me to go this year *sigh*.

There's always next year!

~anelize

wow, I didn't know you were so close!
Ever go to any Fla munches?
Ever BEEN to Bash? This'll be my 5th, we might've met LOL

James G 5 said:
wow, I didn't know you were so close!
Ever go to any Fla munches?
Ever BEEN to Bash? This'll be my 5th, we might've met LOL

Back!
Bash ROCKED
Details & pics forthcoming!

Ok
Speaking of "dirty" (and I don't know how detailed you all wanna get...), I have mentioned Mystiq & Dracontias as being part of my Leather Family
Well, I've gotten my "brother" lurking now, I am gonna see if I can lure him out in the open...

HEY STUMPY
C'mon Nico, cay hi to all the nice perverts! Tell them all about your sick self :D
(It's why we love him ;))

(am gonna PM this to him, he better respond :p)

WHATTTT??? ok, ok I gotcha. Greetings all! I'm Nico, I'm a saggitarius that enjoys soft music, long walks on the beach...
Ok, I can't... I'm laughing too much. :D Really though, I'm Lifestyle, been doing this D/s stuff a few days now. I'm Chief DM for the bash and in charge of Playspace and equipment, so If you went and you liked, You're welcome. If you didn't get there this year, don't you DARE miss next year, because I'm going to top myself. (just got a really funny vision of me swinging a flogger and running up to get hit with it!) I'm an open book, ask what you want to.

Last edited:
MasterNico said:
WHATTTT??? ok, ok I gotcha. Greetings all! I'm Nico, I'm a saggitarius that enjoys soft music, long walks on the beach...
Ok, I can't... I'm laughing too much. :D Really though, I'm Lifestyle, been doing this D/s stuff a few days now. I'm Chief DM for the bash and in charge of Playspace and equipment, so If you went and you liked, You're welcome. If you didn't get there this year, don't you DARE miss next year, because I'm going to top myself. (just got a really funny vision of me swinging a flogger and running up to get hit with it!) I'm an open book, ask what you want to.

This guy's my leather brother & al all around swell fella, I hope you all treat him with at least as much respect :)rolleyes: ) as you treat me ;)

And Nico? Pass the Stoli, we can go back to hitting each other :p

redelicious said:
Oh god, does this mean that there are TWO of you?

:eek:

Yup, Nico is my evil-er twin :D
Nico, this's the lady I mentioned whose soul I won :D

Ohhh this is her? The stories I've heard! <blush>

j/k :D I am very pleased to meet you.

Back