Discussion: A Request to the Admins to add a Cuckold topic category

EXCELLENT story! (5 star!)

That was very well written and descriptive story, showing the angst and ambivalence of the MC in the sharing. I liked the way you had them put everything on hold afterwards and the other wife calling a halt to any future plans. It made the other husband appear like a predator, with the broken condom. (In my experience, condoms mostly break due to the guy putting them on too tightly, due to inexperience or a predator uses that as an "oops").

I was a little surprised with the guy's use of that tool with his fiancée, as I haven't seen guys use those. That and some of his descriptions of the other husband leaves that thread hanging. It's almost as if you anticipate writing a sequel. If you do write a sequel, I WILL read it, regardless of how you progress with those characters.

EXCELLENT story! (5 star!)

That was very well written and descriptive story, showing the angst and ambivalence of the MC in the sharing. I liked the way you had them put everything on hold afterwards and the other wife calling a halt to any future plans. It made the other husband appear like a predator, with the broken condom. (In my experience, condoms mostly break due to the guy putting them on too tightly, due to inexperience or a predator uses that as an "oops").

I was a little surprised with the guy's use of that tool with his fiancée, as I haven't seen guys use those. That and some of his descriptions of the other husband leaves that thread hanging. It's almost as if you anticipate writing a sequel. If you do write a sequel, I WILL read it, regardless of how you progress with those characters.
Be careful what you wish for. I've already finished the sequel. Or rather there is going to be a series of further adventures with the characters (who have already appeared in a bunch of stories already) culminating an a direct follow up to this story. If you are interested in looking over it before publication I'm happy to let you have a look.

I hadn't really thought about the condom when I wrote it, but yes, you may be right and I'm certainly not against that reading of the events. With regards to strap-ons I also hadn't thought much, I don't see why you couldn't depending on exactly how the harness fit.

Be careful what you wish for. I've already finished the sequel. Or rather there is going to be a series of further adventures with the characters (who have already appeared in a bunch of stories already) culminating an a direct follow up to this story. If you are interested in looking over it before publication I'm happy to let you have a look.

I hadn't really thought about the condom when I wrote it, but yes, you may be right and I'm certainly not against that reading of the events. With regards to strap-ons I also hadn't thought much, I don't see why you couldn't depending on exactly how the harness fit.
I'd like to see your version and where you take the characters, rather than influence it with my own critiques ahead of time. When I've had others beta-read my stories, I've had mixed experiences. Sometimes they make suggestions taking the story in a far different direction, while at others they'll provide helpful insights.

The strap-on and the subtle way he's looking at the other guy might have you taking it in a direction I wouldn't normally go. But they're your characters, so I'll better appreciate the final version when you publish.

Back