Do any women really enjoy giving oral and cum?

hi

most girls like, but will keep the desire and craving secret.

Like every aspect of sex, we all like different things.

But yes, some of us do really enjoy oral and cum can be quite a fun thing to play with, savor, etc. :)

I have been married, divorced, dated and now married again. The majority of the women that I have been with are mostly reluctant or not into giving oral to a guy. They have no problem receiving, but the giving, not so much. Am I just really unlucky with the women I have been with or do most women not like it. I personally enjoy and get super hard going down on a woman, so it's not a matter of give and take.

And now the cum part. Are there women who like cum? Having a guy cum on them, in the mouth or the taste?

I do love giving oral. I like making a man cum, it can make me cum myself. The taste varies from man to man but there's always that salty linger. As long as the cum doesn't go in my eyes, my ears or up my nose (it's been known to happen, lol) I'm down for it wherever. I really prefer it though on my breasts if I'm not swallowing it though. Makes the best body lotion and getting to wear it all day and no one knows is just an added bonus. :D

Oral delights

If it were not for social hang-ups most women would enjoy giving oral. Sucking is a human instinct that is necessary for a baby to take nourishment. The process of nursing also releases endorphins in the babies mind giving a sense of contentment.

That same natural desire to suck translates into sexual bliss as well. Most women that try sucking a man end up feeling very blissful. Or at least it has that effect on me.

If a man is healthy then his sperm is also a nice bonus to the experience. But if a girl has been brainwashed to think of sperm as "yucky" then she will not enjoy giving oral pleasure until her mind is healed.

I've cum in my wife's mouth once. She couldn't stand it. I've cum in her best friend's mouth countless times. She loves it. Some like it, some don't. Both of them are great with their mouths at getting me to the point of ejaculating.

But if a girl has been brainwashed to think of sperm as "yucky" then she will not enjoy giving oral pleasure until her mind is healed.

Current partner was convinced by her g/f that it was nasty & is a no go. Have met 2 however who gave the best head & both loved it. Should have married the one :nana:

My wife has told me that at her work the ladies were talking and out of the 10 or so of them only two admitted to swallowing.
And the funny part is I was able to guess who the other one is 😀

I have been married, divorced, dated and now married again. The majority of the women that I have been with are mostly reluctant or not into giving oral to a guy. They have no problem receiving, but the giving, not so much. Am I just really unlucky with the women I have been with or do most women not like it. I personally enjoy and get super hard going down on a woman, so it's not a matter of give and take.

And now the cum part. Are there women who like cum? Having a guy cum on them, in the mouth or the taste?

I personally love giving head. However, I do not like cum in my mouth or on my face...anywhere else is fair game

i would rather have it in my mouth than on my body!
Have always enjoyed giving pleasure.
The taste is different - guy to guy - if it tastes too bad i do spit it out

The taste is different - guy to guy - if it tastes too bad i do spit it out

Yeah, taste is different depending on the guy, though from my experience most of it is pretty bland, so I prefer to swallow it. I've only had one or two guys where the taste was so rancid that I had to spit it out.

I do like giving head, and I haven't run across any many guys who objected once I had their dick in my mouth.

Yeah, taste is different depending on the guy, though from my experience most of it is pretty bland, so I prefer to swallow it. I've only had one or two guys where the taste was so rancid that I had to spit it out.

I do like giving head, and I haven't run across any many guys who objected once I had their dick in my mouth.

Yes, I haven't had too many object once i get started.
it was my first exposure to sex.

I think you've just been unlucky in your choices . I've never been with a woman who didn't let me cum in her mouth . One wouldn't swallow it though . All the rest were happy to swallow it down .

Don't give up there are many out there who will happily swallow it for you and also many that really enjoy it .

I think you've just been unlucky in your choices . I've never been with a woman who didn't let me cum in her mouth . One wouldn't swallow it though . All the rest were happy to swallow it down .

Don't give up there are many out there who will happily swallow it for you and also many that really enjoy it .

And to add - will happily return the favour :)

I can't speak for all women, but I certainly do.

I'm the same as well. I love going down on a man and swallowing his cum is just part of what I enjoy about it. I've been doing it so long it feels natural to me.

You sound like my type of women!

https://www.***********/s/lal1di045p5r2ql/5b75a917-0a2f-4d9e-a806-d23d310ba553.jpg?dl=0

Love giving head!!
The cum is my favorite part!!

while I can't speak for anyone but myself, I have YET to meet a woman who truly enjoys giving oral sex but is still willing to give one.

Back